• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious SG Cheating wife blackmailed by man she had sex with

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
This filthy mudlander qweqweqw is always posting fake news that damaged the standing of Spore women. All should be aware of the dirty tricks of this evil mudlander psychopath.

Pls lah.. U think so many Malaysians interested in this boring forum? Anyhow declare this Malaysian and that Malaysian.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pls lah.. U think so many Malaysians interested in this boring forum? Anyhow declare this Malaysian and that Malaysian.

Who anyhow accuse? This qweqweqw has been caught telling lies so many times taking other country shit and post under SG headline and now even using fake account and fake news with fake photos. Why are you supporting a confirmed fraudster? Oh forgot you are a Trump supporter.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is very true in singapore now. I noticed in the last 5-10 years, I have had sex and one night stands with more and more married women. Its seems like they are very daring now adays. before, I used to book a nice hotel room, and treat them to a nice dinner and then go back to the hotel to fuck them. And that was it. Now, there were a couple of married women who stayed overnight with me in the hotel and wake up with me the next day!! WTF. I asked them what they tell their husbands to explain their absence, they just say they go for a overnight hen trip to JB with their friends for spa and massage. Their marriage at home is really the shits. Husband also cheats on them and don't fuck them. Some of them don't even sleep in the same room as their husbands. A few of them are even willing to go with me for weekend trip to club Med or Pulau redang. I am not complaining as I am a beneficiary of these trysts, but I can see why this post is accurate. Of course most of these cheating wives don't look like this hottie in the first post.
lucky you....can eat, don't waste :p
Of course most of these cheating wives don't look like this hottie in the first post
appreciate you being very humble and to know that not all of us are god's gift to women.
as long as not looking like kena lori langgar (or in your case, by terrex / bionic etc) can already - plough on! :cool: