• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SG CGH doctor dressed as girl and exposed cock pleaded guilty!

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Laksaboy I think you should remove the photos of his wife and kid....

Got nothing to do wif them.

I think he cannot delete liao. There is a time frame for editing of posts. I think it was 6 hours.
But I do agree. Leave the family out. They are innocent.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
mebbe Boss can help....or moderators can do too?

I think he cannot delete liao. There is a time frame for editing of posts. I think it was 6 hours.
But I do agree. Leave the family out. They are innocent.

Last edited:

bic_cherry

Alfrescian
Loyal
What A Freak! How can you expect SGP doctors to save your lives when you are in deep trouble? They want to find some place on your body to put their cock 1st! KNN! :eek::*::mad::oIo:
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1191578/1/.html
Singapore News
Man guilty of exposing self to student
By Alvina Soh | Posted: 27 March 2012 2054 hrs
Photos of
SINGAPORE: A doctor with Changi General Hospital pleaded guilty on Tuesday to dressing up as a junior college schoolgirl and exposing himself to a university student.
Thirty-seven-year-old Ivan Ngeow Ko Yen was first charged in August 2010 with insulting the modesty of the then-19-year-old student.
He was loitering at a lift lobby in Clementi while donning a school uniform, comprising a top and a skirt.
The girl noticed him at her block's void deck, but ignored him.
However, she caught him lifting his skirt in her direction and exposing himself, as the lift doors were closing.
A report was made later and Ngeow was arrested the following month.
Ngeow, who is out on S$10,000 bail, will be sentenced on 24 April.
A pre-sentence report has been ordered to assess his suitability for probation.
For the offence, he could be jailed up to one year and fined.
- CNA/wk
A man with animal instincts in overdrive? ('Funniest part link' DOES NOT apply to the purposes of this post)
<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nppAiSUiFvY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

Checker

Alfrescian
Loyal
In reality, the high and mighty elites are no less perverted or troubled than anyone else.

This chap will not be able to work for a quite a while, even outside SG. Getting a medical license anywhere in the developed world requires one shows a clean record.

Sad case. But absolutely nothing to do with wife & child, whose photos should be removed.

tanwn1

Alfrescian
Loyal
agreed better remove wife and son pics, just wondering if they find out can they sue you for using their personal photos?

whattheheck

I think moral of the story is that you have no heart, kindness and care in you. It is a real disgusting act for you to post his family's photo on the forum. When they are innocent. You are also hiding your face. If you think you are better than him, why not post your own photo, with YOUR FAMILY members and YOUR friends? Hiding behind and doing this "internet CSI" stuff just shows that you are no better than him. What's going through your brain? laksaboy? Too much laksa? You are right, you are no genius, hence you found out his background and post without thinking. Seriously, who do you think you are to dig out people who are not related to the incident? U are as sick as him, and you need doctor's treatment too.

----------------

Moral of the story?
It's the Internet age. Don't bother hiding your face.
Doesn't take a genius to CSI your background.

Marican

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this pervert your friend or are you a doctor?

Moral of story: Don't do anything stupid that your family,friends and ppl whom you associate with will suffer as result of your actions.Think of them.They will be affected by your foolish actions.Internet gives that transparency so dun anyhow post photos in cyberspace.

Most ppl are better than him even though they are not as professionally qualified that this sicko who has got no heart,kindness and care when he perform that sick act on his vicitms.His victims also got family members who suffered bcos of this pervert's actions.

Laksaboy just executed vigilante justice in this forum and I dun think there's anything wrong with that.

I think moral of the story is that you have no heart, kindness and care in you. It is a real disgusting act for you to post his family's photo on the forum. When they are innocent. You are also hiding your face. If you think you are better than him, why not post your own photo, with YOUR FAMILY members and YOUR friends? Hiding behind and doing this "internet CSI" stuff just shows that you are no better than him. What's going through your brain? laksaboy? Too much laksa? You are right, you are no genius, hence you found out his background and post without thinking. Seriously, who do you think you are to dig out people who are not related to the incident? U are as sick as him, and you need doctor's treatment too.

----------------

Moral of the story?
It's the Internet age. Don't bother hiding your face.
Doesn't take a genius to CSI your background.

youth123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this pervert your friend or are you a doctor?

Moral of story: Don't do anything stupid that your family,friends and ppl whom you associate with will suffer as result of your actions.Think of them.They will be affected by your foolish actions.Internet gives that transparency so dun anyhow post photos in cyberspace.

Most ppl are better than him even though they are not as professionally qualified that this sicko who has got no heart,kindness and care when he perform that sick act on his vicitms.His victims also got family members who suffered bcos of this pervert's actions.

Laksaboy just executed vigilante justice in this forum and I dun think there's anything wrong with that.

Well said Marcian!! I totally agree with you! Some sporean think that this pervert doctor should be above the law simply because they see the face of the doctor's wife & child, no wonder sporean are a push over in the eyes of FTs!!!