• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SG Censored News: Man plunges to death after losing "everything I own"

rainnix

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.thesundaily.com/article.cfm?id=53256
Man plunges to death after losing "everything I own"
by Kong See Hoh

SINGAPORE (Oct 24, 2010) : A Malaysian man plunged his death from an apartment in Singapore after telling his friends on Facebook that he wanted “to leave this world”, China Press reported yesterday.

Woo Run Quan, 20, who called himself “Ben Dan Wang Zi” (Prince of Morons) on Facebook also left an sms for his roommate, telling him he had “no face” to see his parents as he had gambled away “everything I own”.

Woo, who left his hometown in Perak to work as an apprentice in a 'dim sum' shop in the republic three months ago, was found dead at around midnight on Friday.

Hs roommate, who went to look for him after receiving the sms, found him sprawled on the ground of the apartment where they rented a unit.

Woo was believed to have plunged from the ninth storey of the apartment.

He wrote in his Facebook: “To all of you who are concerned about me, sorry that I have to leave this world … I hope all of you will continue to live happily … Don’t be sad about me. Smile when you pay your last respects to me. I am so sorry to my family … I made them worried about me so much … I am a failure … sorry …”

Updated: 03:48PM Sun, 24 Oct 2010

rainnix

Alfrescian
Loyal
很对不起各位关心和疼爱我的人,要离开这个世界了。。。希望离开后你们还是可以快快乐乐的生活。。。不要为我而难过,来送殡得只是可以笑。。最对不起就是我家人,常要他们担心,不想你们辛苦,为了这个负累。。。很失败,对不起。。。。不要问点解要这样,也不要怪任何人,是工作压力大。。。没有人要为这件事负责任,希望你们还是可以好好生存下去。。。谢谢家人一直对我的关心体谅。。。来世再报这恩情。。。对不起。。。“不要轻言放弃,否则对不起自己”。。。。

extract from
http://www.facebook.com/search.php?q...00000159724417

RIP.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SO many suicide story never make it on the newspaper. Every month or nearly everyweek I heard people jumping down from building.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a BIG difference between news that is censored and news that is not worth to be published.

Dont mix it up.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i think the media are fearful of copycat suicides....everyday also got suicides...better don't publicise too much..esp gambling suicides which i think are getting more and more..

last time, suicides over relationships with prc and mistresses...and so on...now suicide over gambling losses and debts is getting more prominent...

better dont step inside the den of death....including me.