• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Bilahari Kausikan speaks on the Israel-Hamas conflict

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
israel-palestine-bilahari.jpg

Bilahari Kausikan

17 h ·
The Situation in Gaza
This is going to be a long post. But this is a crucial issue so bear with me.
Last night my attention was drawn to the argument made by a Malaysian ex-diplomat that the ‘root cause’ of the current violence must be addressed.
This is not a new argument — it inevitably surfaces when conflict over Gaza or Palestine generally — erupts, and unfortunately, is shared by too many Singaporeans. At a superfical level, it has a certain plausibility, but is nevertheless bullshit. Let me explain why.
First some Southeast Asian context. Hamas has a long-standing relationship with Malaysia and recieves training there which cannot happen unless the political authorities at least instruct the security agencies to look the other way. Former PM Najib visited Gaza in 2013 and met Hamas leaders. Hamas maintains an office in Malaysia under the innocuous sounding title of Palestinian Cultural Office Malaysia.
The logic of the ‘root cause’ argument about Palestine or terrorism in general is fundamentally flawed. Just because one party commits injustices does not excuse injustice by another party and this is really just an excuse for terrorism masquerading as an ‘explaination’.
The Palestinian issue is such a tangled mess of competing nationalisms wrapped up in too much imperfectly understood and deliberately distorted history in which ‘justice’ for one necessarily entails ‘injustice’ for the other. It is a fool’s errand to try and draw up a balance sheet of ‘injustices’ or assign responsibility. We may have an opinion about this issue, as we have views about other international issues. But don’t forget ultimately these competing nationalisms have nothing to do with us.
Under these circumstances to call for ‘root causes’ to be addressed is just another way of saying Israel should not exist, particularly since Hamas’ declared purpose is to destroy Israel. It delegitimises the right to self-defence.
Imagine if someone fired thousands of rockets at us, gunned down 200+ of our young people attending a music festival, as well as murdering scores of other civilians and kidnapped others including young children and old people. Would we pontificate about ‘root causes’?
The atrocities Hamas has committed go well beyond any reasonable conception of legitimate Palestinian self-defence no matter what Israel may have done.
Israel is now going to fight a war of annihilation against Hamas and we should not blame them. As an IDF spokesman has made clear, the paradigm has changed.
I don’t think, as some have speculated, Israel will be deterred by the hostages. To expect so misunderstands the psychology of Israel’s existential condition: the Israelis will spare no effort to retrieve one hostage or even the corpses of a few hostages, but hundreds of hostages are casualties of war and tragic though it may be, most Israelis instinctively understand this and accept that this is a price that must be paid.
This is the signifiance of declaring war against Hamas, a war that given the scale of the atrocities Hamas committed, most Israelis accept, however reluctantly, and regardless of their other political disagreements, know and agree must be fought because containment of Hamas has clearly failed and there is no other choice.
Israel made serious mistakes and there was a fundamental intelligence failure. There will be plenty of recriminations to come and Netanyahu’s government will probably not survive very long. But first it will fight a war that will be continued by any successor government.
Having re-secured the border with Gaza, Israel will take its time to prepare for a ground assault and lay siege to Gaza to degrade Hamas’ capabilities and update intelligence. But a ground assault is inevitable.
It will be very difficult and costly but I think most israelis understand that a war of annihilation against Hamas must be fought regardless of the cost in blood and treasure to restore deterrence. There will never be a clear ‘win’ or ‘lose’ in such a situation: the objective is to restore deterrence but they know that after some time it will erode again and will need to be restored.
I have never forgotten what a senior IDF friend of mine told me years ago when we were discussing deterrence. He said Singapore was fortunate that we could maintain deterrence by signalling. But Israel, he continued, had to periodically spill blood to remind its enemies not to go too far. Tragically, that is almost the existential condition of being Israeli.
The political situation in israel — not just the anti-Netanyahu demonstrations over the last several months, but going back at least 3-5 years, led Israel to be distracted from this harsh reality and that is why the current situation arose.
It is always a mistake to think there are definitive solutions to international problems and more so in the Middle East than anywhere else.
If it can be proven that Iran had a hand in these latest attacks, then the major war which I have long thought inevitable will happen sooner than I expected.
Under these circumstances Singaporeans should remain focused on our own national interests and whatever our human sympathies may be, not confuse them with our national interests.
I think many of us have seen videos of Malaysians waving Palestinian flags on KL streets and celebrating Israeli deaths. I don’t think this represents the majority view of decent Malaysians. But I hope no Singaporean will ever celebrate atrocities.
And it is not in our essential national interest to let terrorists anywhere believe that they can act with impunity. It is in our national interest that israel responds decisively to this terror attack.
It was not so long ago that a plot by a Jihadist group — no doubt inspired by Hamas’ earlier attacks on Israel — to shoot rockets at Singapore from Batam was foiled.

https://mothership.sg/2023/10/bilahari-israel-hamas-war/

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well said by Kausikan. Hamas is a terrorist organization that holds its people hostage. Palestinian people voted unwisely to erect Hamas into power and now they will pay the price

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you think on a grander scale... the ones controlling/sustaining Hamas (hint: NGOs) are the same ones who supplied the Israelis with weapons etc.

By the way, did anyone noticed the share prices of Lockheed Martin recently? :wink:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you think on a grander scale... the ones controlling/sustaining Hamas (hint: NGOs) are the same ones who supplied the Israelis with weapons etc.

By the way, did anyone noticed the share prices of Lockheed Martin recently? :wink:

I made a killing with Lockheed Martin's shares.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well said by Kausikan. Hamas is a terrorist organization that holds its people hostage. Palestinian people voted unwisely to erect Hamas into power and now their will pay the price
That was in 2006/7
Now They couldn't vote them out. It's like Islam. Once in, you cannot escape.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
So chinese and indians shld quickly migrate to Spore. Since Msia a terrorist country
Malay leadership are suckers and ill informed and not well read.
Just like previous PM ismail sabri who can only speak in Malay, telling Indonesian leadership to support using " Bahasa melayu" As asean official language, when it was Indonesia nationalist who massacred entire malay sultanate families in Sumatra to prevent it from forming it's own country.
Indonesia nationalist are wary of malay nationalism and hence malays are now only regarded as those living in riau and it's islands.
To umno, hamas is refugees but it is not. It's leadership, just like plo, lives in luxury and opulence.

Last edited:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The British empire was the primary contributor to current world conflict among nations, not only in the Middle East, but also in China, India, Southeast Asia, Australia, and a number of small islands. After the British Empire withdrew, it continued to conquer by slicing up other people's countries, which has led to conflict today across all frontiers.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course. Because Muslims think religion can be state or centrally controlled. It is not. Anyone can believe and disbelieve anytime.

So theres no compulsion in religion. See? You were not "torture" or sent to prison. You are murtad now. But do remember. You only live for a specific time only in this world. Enjoy while u still breathing.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
so this kafir stinky bastard is diplomatically telling us he's a zionist poodle.

nothing new abt it. stinkypura has always been a zionist poodle
why should malaysians give an eff abt stinkypura diplomats? just stfu or i'll slap you stinkies till you're knocked out of your senses should be the answer.

you should know your place. remember you're just 720 sq km.

remember malaysia and indonesia has not blockaded you.

remember iran turkey or the likes have not sent massive amounts of weapons to target stinkypura.

if you dare to defend zionists, you ARE brining trouble to your home front.

if you want to be the next ukraine, or next zionist, a.k.a. get your community condemned to destruction. you have only yourselves to blame.

remember stinkies voted for pap-piglets so these pap-piglets in one party statelet regurgitate pap-piglet propaganda.

cleansing malay peninsula of zionist agent kafir rats like stinkies should be the order of the day

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
israel-palestine-bilahari.jpg

Bilahari Kausikan

17 h ·
The Situation in Gaza
This is going to be a long post. But this is a crucial issue so bear with me.
Last night my attention was drawn to the argument made by a Malaysian ex-diplomat that the ‘root cause’ of the current violence must be addressed.
This is not a new argument — it inevitably surfaces when conflict over Gaza or Palestine generally — erupts, and unfortunately, is shared by too many Singaporeans. At a superfical level, it has a certain plausibility, but is nevertheless bullshit. Let me explain why.
First some Southeast Asian context. Hamas has a long-standing relationship with Malaysia and recieves training there which cannot happen unless the political authorities at least instruct the security agencies to look the other way. Former PM Najib visited Gaza in 2013 and met Hamas leaders. Hamas maintains an office in Malaysia under the innocuous sounding title of Palestinian Cultural Office Malaysia.
The logic of the ‘root cause’ argument about Palestine or terrorism in general is fundamentally flawed. Just because one party commits injustices does not excuse injustice by another party and this is really just an excuse for terrorism masquerading as an ‘explaination’.

Zionists are terrorists. no two ways about it. and there's ample documentation to that effect. defence.pk is a decent source, or scour twitter or presstv.ir or whatever you like. use iranian social media if you like. like aparat.com or sth aparat.ir maybe.

it is not only immoral but also against the security interests of ASEAN to allow a zionist terrorist front like stinkypura to exist. it is against ASEAN interest.

The Palestinian issue is such a tangled mess of competing nationalisms wrapped up in too much imperfectly understood and deliberately distorted history in which ‘justice’ for one necessarily entails ‘injustice’ for the other. It is a fool’s errand to try and draw up a balance sheet of ‘injustices’ or assign responsibility. We may have an opinion about this issue, as we have views about other international issues. But don’t forget ultimately these competing nationalisms have nothing to do with us.
Under these circumstances to call for ‘root causes’ to be addressed is just another way of saying Israel should not exist, particularly since Hamas’ declared purpose is to destroy Israel. It delegitimises the right to self-defence.
Imagine if someone fired thousands of rockets at us, gunned down 200+ of our young people attending a music festival, as well as murdering scores of other civilians and kidnapped others including young children and old people. Would we pontificate about ‘root causes’?

It is palestinians who have suffered, no need to write essays here imbecile. go to defence.pk use twitter or aparat.com or presstv.ir or whatever iranian social media you like. you can get a much better idea. so there's no way to justify zionist terrorism. why should anyone pontificate about root causes like holohoax or such? no one has patience for nonsense like holohoax, moreover neither chinks , nor norkies, nor arabs, nor iranians afghans or most muslims had anything to do with this gayropean problem.

moreover gayrope is a second tier power today. so why should anybody care about third rate military powers and less advanced countries ? you go to dubai yo usee tourist sites and skyscrapers marina yachts and what not. you go to istanbul it has its own similar westernized tourist sites. you go to japan, ditto. so what does gayrope offer today that others can't? dun talk about ASML because its supply chain spans multiple countries and tiny netherlands must toe yankee lines.

so all in all, why should gayropean problems be of any concerns to others. just dump zionists to the sea, it has nothing to do with ASEAN national interests. it's also not in ASEAN national interests to let a yankee poodle and a zionist poodle like stinkypura to exist and continue to muddy the waters from inside working for their yankee kafir masters' interests.

The atrocities Hamas has committed go well beyond any reasonable conception of legitimate Palestinian self-defence no matter what Israel may have done.

Sorry. no. simply. N. O.
Not no matter what zionists may have done.
No.

Israel is now going to fight a war of annihilation against Hamas and we should not blame them. As an IDF spokesman has made clear, the paradigm has changed.
I don’t think, as some have speculated, Israel will be deterred by the hostages. To expect so misunderstands the psychology of Israel’s existential condition: the Israelis will spare no effort to retrieve one hostage or even the corpses of a few hostages, but hundreds of hostages are casualties of war and tragic though it may be, most Israelis instinctively understand this and accept that this is a price that must be paid.
This is the signifiance of declaring war against Hamas, a war that given the scale of the atrocities Hamas committed, most Israelis accept, however reluctantly, and regardless of their other political disagreements, know and agree must be fought because containment of Hamas has clearly failed and there is no other choice.
Israel made serious mistakes and there was a fundamental intelligence failure. There will be plenty of recriminations to come and Netanyahu’s government will probably not survive very long. But first it will fight a war that will be continued by any successor government.
Having re-secured the border with Gaza, Israel will take its time to prepare for a ground assault and lay siege to Gaza to degrade Hamas’ capabilities and update intelligence. But a ground assault is inevitable.
It will be very difficult and costly but I think most israelis understand that a war of annihilation against Hamas must be fought regardless of the cost in blood and treasure to restore deterrence. There will never be a clear ‘win’ or ‘lose’ in such a situation: the objective is to restore deterrence but they know that after some time it will erode again and will need to be restored.

You can't tell what will happen. All you need is the likes of norkies iran turkey afghan taliban russkies tiongs to join the fray. tiongs can declare a 3 month exercise all over east china sea and south china sea barring all foreign vessels underwater on water and in the air. locking out yanks and japs. a convenient excuse for taking over taiwan.

russkies can transfer some nukes icbm and bombers to iran. norkies can transfer some nukes to hamas. game over.

moreover hezbollah in the north, in lebanon, is preparing. tel aviv can be bombed to oblivion, iran just needs to buy - purchase - 6 bombers from russkies. and bomb tel aviv haifa from inside iranian airspace, to their heart's content.

iran is apparently also mobilizing its militias in iraq syria and what not. coordinating with other muslim countries apparently. you can guess what'd happen - in conventional terms - even without considering any nuclear detonation, what would happen to zionists if all of these resources are mobilized. Muslims in plenty of arab and Muslim countries also want to volunteer and to be supplied with weapons. i think tiong factories, russkie factories, norkie iran turkish factories can work over time to supply weapons to potentially 100 million volunteers out of almost 2 billion Muslims worldwide. even as far as Bangla, there were popular protests all around the country. in jordan next door, there were tens of thousands or even more 100s of '000s of protesters calling for opening the borders, and supplying weapons, and that's just jordan with 7-8 m ppl i guess.

what abt egypt and 120 million people next to Gaza? what if the restless masses in Egypt overturn Sissi regime's control and iran supplies weapons and intel and training to them too?

you sure you want to extol the zionist model and talk about finishing off Hamas? Not sure about finishing off the Holocaust instead? Isn't it your zionist masters who whine and groan about Holohoax instead?

All you need is some carefully controled coordinated move and there are more than 1000 and 1 ways to skin the Zionist cat.

I have never forgotten what a senior IDF friend of mine told me years ago when we were discussing deterrence. He said Singapore was fortunate that we could maintain deterrence by signalling. But Israel, he continued, had to periodically spill blood to remind its enemies not to go too far. Tragically, that is almost the existential condition of being Israeli.

LOL you seriously believe your nonsense of "signaling" rather than incompetence by melayun and indon keeps them at bay? if they were Muslims they would have ended stinkypura on the first day, by just walking in and capturing old fart Harry Lee. wtf could you have done back then? what the eff can you even do today? all that indon and malaun need to do has been outlined before. arm themselves with enough weapons in the same way i've outlined before, and indon+malaun can eliminate stinkypura with a snap of their fingers. yanks can't prevent it from happening either. that's stinkypura's destiny.

If it can be proven that Iran had a hand in these latest attacks, then the major war which I have long thought inevitable will happen sooner than I expected.

LOL who do you think will fight a major war against Iran? Iran just needs nukes and ICBMs and some asat missiles, it's game over. yanks can't do anything then. now if khamenei is the ONLY obstacle in front of these objectives, then khamenei needs to be culled. if khamenei is NOT the only obstacle in front of these objectives, then iran is definitely a loser no denying it considering how iran signed JCPOA and got nothing in return while norkies have never signed JCPOA or other such nonense and posses nukes icbm nuke powered subs long range air defence and possibly asat missiles in the future.

And it is not in our essential national interest to let terrorists anywhere believe that they can act with impunity. It is in our national interest that israel responds decisively to this terror attack.

It is in ASEAN interest to not let this puss of zionism fester in ASEAN. zionist terorism with all its attendant troubles and all its agents of terror like stinkypura need to be vanquished from stinkypura. that's in asean national interest , too.

It was not so long ago that a plot by a Jihadist group — no doubt inspired by Hamas’ earlier attacks on Israel — to shoot rockets at Singapore from Batam was foiled.

how come ? why can' they fire from elsewhere? why do they have to fire from batam? and how come it was foiled? or is it because indon are non Muslims that they caved in to kuffar as well?

you don't see such nonsense from Afghan taliban or Iranian cowardly weak and loser regime at least. certainly not from north korea. they've got nukes icbm and if stinkypura makes the slightest mistake, it will only ensure stinkypura is eliminated altogether.

this is a necessity. it is in asean national interest to root out zionist terror and its mouthpieces from within ASEAN to spread malfeasance terrorist ideology of zionism colonialist ideology and anti Islamic ideology. stinkypura is just a speck of dust which even their fellow chinks in tiongkok can't tolerate for it's a puppet of yanks.

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
cleansing malay peninsula of zionist agent kafir rats like stinkies should be the order of the day

Interesting view, most insane. So how do you intend to go about killing fellow Humans - which i presume you meant by 'cleansing'? Are you Alone or do you have followers? It would be interesting to know who they are or what organization your kind belong to, to loudly spout such desire for slaughter of innocents.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interesting view, most insane. So how do you intend to go about killing fellow Humans - which i presume you meant by 'cleansing'? Are you Alone or do you have followers? It would be interesting to know who they are or what organization your kind belong to, to loudly spout such desire for slaughter of innocents.

you think that's insane but you don't think what zionists have said, done or what this subhuman chink with ceca name says or does as a bumlicker of zioinists is insane or genocidal?

you stupid or what?

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
I repeat once more, in case your judgement had been clouded by your desire to slaughter innocents:-

So how do you intend to go about killing fellow Humans - which i presume you meant by 'cleansing'? Are you Alone or do you have followers? It would be interesting to know who they are or what organization your kind belong to, to loudly spout such desire for slaughter of innocents.

Afraid to answer? So who is afraid now?