• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Attorney General Chambers (ie. PAP) charges National Environment Agency (ie. PAP) in court over explosion that killed 2 Singaporeans

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
rrnea2612.jpg.JPEG

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap..., handed down on,Low Yin Choon, being injured.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it is the minister who failed their job. Minister Graceful must have the courage to admit that she fails her task and she must go to the jail instead

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Masks are so convenient for courtroom customers. No need to shield your face from the cameras with a handbag, document or your hands. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the minister should take the rap and resign if he or she is an honourable minister

No term limits, no independent media, no no-confidence vote, no shame, no honour and no scruples.

You ask too much of a totalitarian regime. :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
most likely racking system in switch room not properly grounded for high voltage cabling plus sexposed contact closures, risking shorts and accidental arcing of electric current. there must be other risky electrical installations not yet uncovered. now the whole incineration plant is a suspect of fucked up installation of immense proportion. not only is it an incinerator of trash but also of anything including employees. morale must be very low and fear very high.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
most likely racking system in switch room not properly grounded for high voltage cabling plus sexposed contact closures, risking shorts and accidental arcing of electric current. there must be other risky electrical installations not yet uncovered. now the whole incineration plant is a suspect of fucked up installation of immense proportion. not only is it an incinerator of trash but also of anything including employees. morale must be very low and fear very high.
If it is an old system setup before new regulations were enacted, the company would have had plenty of time to plan and make the necessary changes.
And in that meantime, procedural stop gap changes must be instituted. This is the job of management.
I am in doubt that no electrical persons working in that facility did not not bring up this subject on safety especially the Frontline workers.
So, I concur with the MOM actions to charge the top guy responsible to ensure their area of responsibility is safe.
They're paid highly to ensure it is safe. No such thing as take the big money but don't want the responsibility.
I hope they get jailed.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If it is an old system setup before new regulations were enacted, the company would have had plenty of time to plan and make the necessary changes.
And in that meantime, procedural stop gap changes must be instituted. This is the job of management.
I am in doubt that no electrical persons working in that facility did not not bring up this subject on safety especially the Frontline workers.
So, I concur with the MOM actions to charge the top guy responsible to ensure their area of responsibility is safe.
They're paid highly to ensure it is safe. No such thing as take the big money but don't want the responsibility.
I hope they get jailed.
they must be atas unkers who ride $26.9k bikes and lim atas fartisinal coffee after their rides at their favorite atas cafe. and then cum to sbf to show off their roadie chatter.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
they must be atas unkers who ride $26.9k bikes and lim atas fartisinal coffee after their rides at their favorite atas cafe. and then cum to sbf to show off their roadie chatter.
They also like to jiak 2sets $5 kaya Roti for breakfast de woh