• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] 13 y.o. boy, diagnosed as a retard, turned out to be a genius who graduated from Aussie Uni with honors while his peers in Sg are still in Sec 1

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Untitled-design-7.png

https://mothership.sg/2023/12/13-graduate-australian-university/

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not all retards are geniuses. Just look at Lee Hsien Loong eldest son

I'm surprised he hadn't disowned him yet. I bet if he were not a public figure he would have done so long ago. Public image is very important to these shameless career politicians. :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkie Rain Man. :biggrin:

These child prodigies usually don't live a long life. They shine brightly then fizzle out like a meteor. Enjoy the moment while it lasts.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm surprised he hadn't disowned him yet. I bet if he were not a public figure he would have done so long ago. Public image is very important to these shameless career politicians. :wink:

Lee KILL You would have killed the albino if he wasn't a politician............. :biggrin: :laugh: :roflmao:

Fatboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
still using manual calculation? if I were him, I would utilize AI to solve all these complex equations.

do more and more with less and less.