• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sexy thai you tuber run road!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thailand's popular YouTuber Nutty flees abroad after alleged RM246.7mil forex scam​

• THAILAND
  • Sunday, 28 Aug 2022
    7:16 PM MYT
1715401.jpg

BANGKOK, Aug 28 (The Nation Thailand/ANN): A popular YouTuber (pic) who claimed to be a successful forex trader has reportedly fled abroad after allegedly cheating thousands of investors out of two billion baht (RM246.7mil).
Natthamon Khongchak, better known as Nutty the YouTuber, defrauded over 6,000 victims, according to Phaisal Ruangrit, a lawyer who campaigns to help fraud victims.

Phaisal said one victim had deposited about 18 baht million (RM2.2mil) with her.
On Aug 24, the lawyer led some 30 people to file complaints against Natthamon with the Economic Crime Suppression Division.

He said the YouTuber had used her popularity to lure victims with the promise of high returns in a short time.
Natthamon’s YouTube account, which is titled Nutty’s Diary, has over 800,000 followers but the last clip was posted some five months ago.
Natthamon claimed to be a successful forex trader and financial coach.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Plenty of such turds in Sinkieland too. Some Sinkies, some jiuhu, some Tiongs. Tread carefully! :unsure:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Their modus operandi (from my personal experience):
1. You'll receive a text message on LINE or WeChat from someone with a chiobu picture in the profile asking who are you as your number appeared on their App.
2. Once you reply, they'll start chatting with you asking about your background and telling you about theirs. Usually they'll say they're from HK or based in Shanghai. They'll also message you everyday to ask you how's your day and whether you've eaten already.
3. They'll usually say they are in the financial sector or investing privately and making very attractive returns.
4. 2 to 3 days after getting to know you, they'll try to tell you to invest and they can help you to make lots of money.
5. If you are greedy or think with your other head below, you'll fall for it and pump in the cash.
6. Another sucker is born.

I have received so many of such messages. I just flirt with them. When they start asking me to invest, I tell them I'm a bankrupt and without a job. Have to depend on govt payout to survive every month. After that, they stopped messaging me. When I text them also no reply. And after a while, they blocked me.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2. Once you reply, they'll start chatting with you asking about your background and telling you about theirs. Usually they'll say they're from HK or based in Shanghai. They'll also message you everyday to ask you how's your day and whether you've eaten already.

This is the smoking gun, the red flag.

This usually only happens after you have inserted your penis into her vagina, and not a moment too soon. At the very least, there would have been an actual face-to-face meeting, maybe a casual date which went well.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
If one is a successful forex , stock trader, why need to get money from others? Just trade yourself should suffice, no? Lol

It’s like attending a paid seminar to learn how to be rich.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Thailand's popular YouTuber Nutty flees abroad after alleged RM246.7mil forex scam​

• THAILAND
  • Sunday, 28 Aug 2022
    7:16 PM MYT
1715401.jpg

BANGKOK, Aug 28 (The Nation Thailand/ANN): A popular YouTuber (pic) who claimed to be a successful forex trader has reportedly fled abroad after allegedly cheating thousands of investors out of two billion baht (RM246.7mil).
Natthamon Khongchak, better known as Nutty the YouTuber, defrauded over 6,000 victims, according to Phaisal Ruangrit, a lawyer who campaigns to help fraud victims.

Phaisal said one victim had deposited about 18 baht million (RM2.2mil) with her.
On Aug 24, the lawyer led some 30 people to file complaints against Natthamon with the Economic Crime Suppression Division.

He said the YouTuber had used her popularity to lure victims with the promise of high returns in a short time.
Natthamon’s YouTube account, which is titled Nutty’s Diary, has over 800,000 followers but the last clip was posted some five months ago.
She looks like someone who used to have a kukujiao.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the smoking gun, the red flag.

This usually only happens after you have inserted your penis into her vagina, and not a moment too soon. At the very least, there would have been an actual face-to-face meeting, maybe a casual date which went well.

How to when these cunts (or dickheads posing as cunts) are overseas? Unless you are crazy enough to fly there to meet them.