• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Woman lying on the floor at AMK MRT station platform, unconscious or dead?

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
406587084_668246848800974_1564937261556790962_n.jpg

407086291_668246578801001_2839347417122282482_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
i saw a video on facebook a lady of same dressing tried opening the MRT door while its moving. then say she trying to die.

suspect on drug

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The number of nutjobs on that tiny island is staggering!

What is driving so many of sinkieland's inhabitants crazy?

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear, the Ginfreely of AMK.
It's highly likely she's from Yishun, the land of craycrays.

Last edited:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you look at the 2 pictures.
1 is her face on the direction of the hdb flat while another 1 is away from hdb flat.
This means she is still conscious to move.
In such case why the Smrt desi just let her lie there? I think becos she is sare sare on drugs. If is other kind of fainting the desi will be besides her and sayang her until medical team arrives.

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you look at the 2 pictures.
1 is her face on the direction of the hdb flat while another 1 is away from hdb flat.
This means she is still conscious to move.
In such case why the Smrt desi just let her lie there? I think becos she is sare sare on drugs. If is other kind of fainting the desi will be besides her and sayang her until medical team arrives.
Oh dear, the Desi should have administered APNR on her...

Armpit to Nose Resuscitation

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol,when a country import ppl from so call third world u hv to face this, n its degrading, sg is fuck under papigs, living expenses getting g expensive ,only 60 % idiots feel that they are benefiting fro. All these,bit in the end only the familees n cronies gain ,lol

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think one IMH is not enough. Minister for Health must budget for another mental hospital soon. As it is one IMH is already overflowing with patients.

And please get more mental doctors from CECAland. Only these guys are crazy enough to be able to treat these mental patients. If you can be crazy enough to be a mental doctor from CECAland without real qualifications, you can treat any mental illness.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bra straps were too tight, they were constricting her body and reduced her oxygen intake. :unsure: