• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sexual Harassment at Workplace!

SuAnn

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you experiencing any of these scenarios at your workplace?

You are subjected to a variety of sexually explicit comments from colleagues
You are bothered by your colleague’s touchy-feely behaviour
You are troubled by the offensive dirty jokes your co-workers tell
Your boss is giving you a hard time for refusing to ‘give in’ to sexual favours
You get unwanted sexual advances from a client
If such workplace sexual harassment incidents leave you*feeling uncomfortable and/or offended, help is at hand. Our Employee’s Guide To Dealing With Workplace Sexual Harassment is designed by legal, human resource and counselling experts,*and aims to help you deal with this problem.

If you do not take steps to address the situation,*the harassment is likely to worsen and become more difficult to remedy as time passes.*You have a right to a safe work environment free of sexual harassment. Take actions against it and prevent it from happening to you and possibly to your colleagues.

Join us in our public run of the Employee’s Guide To Dealing With Workplace Sexual Harassment to learn how to recognize workplace sexual harassment and how to stop it.

Course outline:

Definition of sexual harassment (SH)
Myths and misconceptions about SH Types and Forms of SH
Profiles of harassers
What can you do if you are sexually harassed?
Legal recourse against SH
Event details:
Venue:* AWARE Centre
Cost: Non-member $15 Member $10

Training sessions are conducted in English and Mandarin.

If you are interested in attending a session, or would like more information, please email*[email protected].

If you need advice on how to deal with a harasser in the workplace, call our Helpline at*1800 774-5935. Mon-Fri, 3pm-930pm.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This looks like spam to me. What do the others think?

Community service notice or advertisement?

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Report to SPF .WARNING ! DO NOT REPORT to MOM or TAFEP or NTUC,they got no time for u or they cannot do anything.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
A MCP like you deserve to learn more about women rights!

I have nothing against your organisation or your course subject matter or the content. However I have to point out that your course is gender specific and seems not to address the issue of men who are sexually harassed by female colleagues.

I'm was soliciting opinions as to whether to treat your message as spam or whether to consider it to be a community service publicity announcement.

If it's a spam advert, you need to pay for the privilege of advertising just as the other advertisers are doing.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I agree, lidat at least he or she will have to come up with some story, which could be entertaining............ :biggrin:

Yalor but pls dun tell us kena push out of moving bus at de end of it...tat 1 hear until abit sian leow...:biggrin::p

SuAnn

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have nothing against your organisation or your course subject matter or the content. However I have to point out that your course is gender specific and seems not to address the issue of men who are sexually harassed by female colleagues.

I'm was soliciting opinions as to whether to treat your message as spam or whether to consider it to be a community service publicity announcement.

If it's a spam advert, you need to pay for the privilege of advertising just as the other advertisers are doing.

Well uou are the boss here, so u decide. At least you are better than your mod raiders who is attacking me instead of staying impartial as a mod

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
And because they keep quiet they have no rights?

At least they don't kpkb demanding right . Let me tell u , woman and men are forever different . If u want right and fair game .. Then why after divorce u woman demand money from the husband ? Rights ? My ass ! You bitches just wanted the best of both world . Dream on ....

Women's rights is about eqaulity, right? Then why the fuck do we have to open doors and let you go first? Pull out your fuckin' chair? :wink:

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Well uou are the boss here, so u decide. At least you are better than your mod raiders who is attacking me instead of staying impartial as a mod

Mods have to make judgement calls too.

SuAnn

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least they don't kpkb demanding right . Let me tell u , woman and men are forever different . If u want right and fair game .. Then why after divorce u woman demand money from the husband ? Rights ? My ass ! You bitches just wanted the best of both world . Dream on ....

Dont generalise.