• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sex workers more trustworthy

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Home > Breaking News > Asia > Story

Aug 4, 2009
Trust prostitutes, not officials

BEIJING - PROSTITUTES are considered more trustworthy in China than government officials and scientists, a recent survey of more than 3,000 respondents showed.

The online survey of 3,376 Chinese showed that 7.9 per cent of respondents considered sex workers trustworthy, putting them in third place after farmers and religious workers, the Insight China magazine said on its website.

'A list like this is at the same time surprising and embarrassing,' the China Daily said on Tuesday in an editorial, commenting on the result of the survey, which was carried out in June and July.

'The sex workers' unexpected prominence on this list of honour... is indeed unusual.' The newspaper said the list showed scientists and teachers ranked 'way below, and that government functionaries, too, scored hardly better'.

Soldiers and students were ranked after sex workers on the list of trustworthy professions, the Insight China magazine said.

'Given the constant feed of scandals involving the country's elite, this is not bad at all,' the China Daily editorial commented.

'At least (the scientists and officials) have not slid into the least credible category which consists of real estate developers, secretaries, agents, entertainers and directors.' -- AFP

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
trust sex worker to do what?
suck cock?

gov do an important job, get road open, make sure utilities reach the home, keep country safe from crime

you mean PRC want to replace their gov with prostitutes

china fxxk type polls

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am NOT condoling sex workers but I feel people will be definitely satisfied by the services rendered by them but as for politicians are concerned, they can only talk cock with their million dollars paychecks and nothing much is done to satisfy the populace!

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
trust sex worker to do what?
suck cock?

gov do an important job, get road open, make sure utilities reach the home, keep country safe from crime

you mean PRC want to replace their gov with prostitutes

china fxxk type polls

I think the "trust" basically means one will accompany you to the hotel, especially if you are half drunk, and chances are lower that you find your valuables gone the next morning than when you go drinking with a government official.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think the "trust" basically means one will accompany you to the hotel, especially if you are half drunk, and chances are lower that you find your valuables gone the next morning than when you go drinking with a government official.

i dun think that was the trust they refer to.
they trust prostitute to suck their cock than gov suck their cock.
what is going on in china?

PoThePanda

Alfrescian
Loyal
It simply means their words can be trusted more.

A prostitute who has to take your word,go into a room naked with you and do all sorts of things with you...is technically more trustworthy than some random gahmen official who only talk cocks.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ao-DGAw1Q2o&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ao-DGAw1Q2o&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
vxyp0y.jpg

"See this? I jack your lumpar for disobedience then u know!"

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Funny this become a topic for discussion or even debate. I thought it's commonsense that prostitutes are more trustworthy than politicians.