• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sex Perv coming to a clinic near you!

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don’t worry. Suspended by Parkway but HC Surgical decides he can still prey on vulnerable peasant women in the heartlands.
439F0492-9CBA-4895-A688-911085F84D1A.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's pretty rich to say that they sought out "vulnerable patients".

Those women were willing participants. One of them only revolted because she found that she had become the butt of WhatsApp jokes, and could not tolerate the violation of her dignity. The violation of her pussy was never an issue prior to that.

iluvgst

Alfrescian
Loyal
most of the women were married and fucked around. they are in no way vulnerable. they are called sluts.

mixmasternrv

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is it that fugly guys (I mean the second chap is hideous!) with means somehow always end up screwing themselves....by telling people what they are getting away with? If they kept their mouths shut - they can carry on their philandering ways.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why is it that fugly guys (I mean the second chap is hideous!) with means somehow always end up screwing themselves....by telling people what they are getting away with? If they kept their mouths shut - they can carry on their philandering ways.

In Asia, ugliness has seldom gotten in the way of unprotected sex, as long as you are willing to be a pillar of financial support.

But yes, they should be fucking kept their fat mouths SHUT

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
No point mounting that trophy on the wall if you don’t invite your friends to see it.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unless murder has been committed, the PAP govt almost always give chance to doctors, both local and FT ones.
The SMC Singapore Medical Council is all made up of Doctors themselves. They are Kakilang some might even be his chong brothers.....orgies tag team members. Of course give chance la

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's like hunting or fishing. You will always tell you mates how big the catch is.

mixmasternrv

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's like hunting or fishing. You will always tell you mates how big the catch is.
No point mounting that trophy on the wall if you don’t invite your friends to see it.

Yah I understand that but does not one boast about such things privately or at least in private? These guys are so cocksure AND nuts to have it on a platform that is open to prying eyes. The woman in this case is a vicious witch who collected this "evidence" to use against her lover when he finally tires of her and dumped her. Maybe she did not get her 4some :-) So karma or just one episode of a continuing series....I am sure her husband will be filing soon if he has not done so already. And the other used and soiled patients will crawl out if there is $$$ to be made.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
The SMC Singapore Medical Council is all made up of Doctors themselves. They are Kakilang some might even be his chong brothers.....orgies tag team members. Of course give chance la
SMC is like that playground bully. Pick on the weak innocent kids, but flee when there is a big dangerous crook. Corrupt to the core.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Revoke his medical licence
SMC made them promise not to contact female patients outside of clinic. Means they can still fuck them in the clinic. That’s the best SMC can do but I heard it was a pinky promise so we can all sigh with relief.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is all one big wayang. This is truly the original ownself check ownself organisation.
Using wolves to guard the chicken house.