• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Seven things you should always keep secret

jw5

Loyal
Well, if your identity online is fictitious, then even the things you're accused of is fiction. If I call myself Batman at an online forum, and people accuse me of betraying Robin, should I get upset?:biggrin:

No, because Robin is not that great a sidekick anyway. :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, if your identity online is fictitious, then even the things you're accused of is fiction. If I call myself Batman at an online forum, and people accuse me of betraying Robin, should I get upset?:biggrin:

Alrhough i have never seen the post, I am pretty sure my identity has been exposed by a mudlander shit in JB forum. That's the danger of buying house in a country with people having entitled mindset to smear people anything and everything just because they dislike what you talked about - not even about them but PAP back then. And that is what I have been asking for a copy of the defamatory post from Wuqi.

Anyway, it is a few years by now. The people who scorned and sneered may think they won but they are just reflecting badly on their country and themselves, including sinkies. I will talk about these shit that did harm to me all the time. I see Japan was quite backward in the past, but how did they leapfrog so much in the last 100 plus years? I am sure they didn't do that by slandering others.

One thing my recent tour to Japan strike me. People with real resilient attitude carry their litter everywhere - since no rubbish bins around - they are not like mudlander who litter everywhere and then complain the govt about flood when drains get clogged. And then boast about how resilient they are to succeed without govt help. As if others success are all due to govt help.

Last edited:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck you! You mudlander are the incorrigible liar pasting so much irrelavant shit by gsfosnis but not your own post #273 that you are caught lying. Admit it! You are caught lying that I am caught when it is clearly only accusations by gsfosnis. Don't twist it! Nobody should go round shouting others are caught lying when it is clearly accusations without proof!

Or is it typical mudlander entitlement mindset that accusations without proof by others are called "caught lying by others"? Anyone with basic intelligence knows i was not caught lying by gsfosnis. I was accused by him without proof. He claimed that I said life is not precious in that thread and I asked him to show the screenshot and he was not able to. All his accusations clearly proven to be lies subsequently but you chose to paste irrelavant accusations and trying to pass them off as truth that i have been caught lying when those are accusations not caught lying.

The truth is clearly there that gsfosnis was the one lying when gsfosnis asked me to wait for his screenshot and then disappeared. But you totally ignored it to twist it to impress on others your lie. You are a lowlife mudlander! You are an incorrigible liar with narrow mind narrow black heart. You are forever twisting to impress on others what you want to achieve your purpose to slander me. And you are still at it continuing your slandering and name calling of me an incorrigible liar based on nothing but your dislike of me. Fuck you mudlander! You are the same mudlander shit like the one in JB forum to slander me just because you dislike me.

Anyway you and anyone else is welcome to find the statement he claimed I made that life is not precious in that thread. Given the number of enemies I have in this forum, if such a statement exist it would have come out by now - without any prompt.

fatfugs, you were caught lying by others - that was, and still is, the crux of my post that you're a incorrigible lair.
and i can see why others could say that in the following postings, starting with post #273.
icon1.png
Re: Benjamin's eyes refused to close.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by ginfreely
Enough nonsense from you. Prove it. Bastard bully liar go to hell!
Btw your signature is another big false accusation. I already said pay me and I will show you the police report.​

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by gsfosnis
You pwned yourself! Idiot bastard!
And stop accusing me of making false accusations.
You are the one that said life is not precious but too lazy to search your own postings.
Like you said PAY and PAY first then talk. ........

hey dafatfugs, you got caught out...again!
"Don't wriggle away, you slippery worm! I caught you. "

hey derfatfugs, my post #35 was there at the top for all to see, and here it is again so you can't pretend, lie incorrigibly and play the victim once again. the other postings were in response immediately following that.
and why did another person, apart from gsfosnis, post this last one? was there editing? both cannot be blind and liars, just like you....

You are diverting your argument. Life is precious. This is not the case like the m&d who rather throws his kid down from his flat because of a pet rabbit. That man doesn't have a tinge of conscience.

This boy has a conscience. He knows what right and wrong. But there is no voice in the world that will speak for him. Such is the life of a poor peasant.

Even his Father relented when he said that he couldn't afford to get a lawyer to fight for his son case.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ginfreely;2430703].....And you are still at it continuing your slandering and name calling of me an incorrigible liar based on nothing but your dislike of me. Fuck you mudlander! You are the same mudlander shit like the one in JB forum to slander me just because you dislike me......
fatfugs, you're one pathetic fugging person that now, everyone knows that you're also slandered in the jb forum - now why is that?.... not that i have the time to check that to add to your sorrows.
and that you went to japan (or is it just another lie?).
you copied and pasted from facebook and started this thread - trying to impress but as usual, your fugging stupidity shone bright and true...just to refresh your memory:
5. Never share your thoughts on what you consider to be your enlightened knowledge of the universe and on questions of life and death. It’s only your interpretation, rather than objective truth, and the chances are you will only seem condescending to others when you try to convince them that they’re mistaken. Only in very rare cases will someone benefit from your thoughts on this subject.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuxk you mudlander LIAR! So can't find any statement that I said life is not precious - meaning you are caught lying that I was caught - and now changing topic to say there is another person beside gsfosnis. Your quote on so called last one by another person is without name. Name the person or go quote properly with the person's name inside since you saying that's not said by gsfosnis. Don't expect me to do the job for you. And you are bringing another person in just so as to claim both cannot be liars like me. Why not? As of now, already confirmed two liars - you and gsfosnis - both are liars not like me but like yourself - accusing me and caught lying!

Hey your quote was in a mess and with all the irrelevant shit. Don't come and blame me for not seeing your post. And don't come and slander me i will deny when I clearly quoted you in full. And what's there to deny? Yes your post and all the irrelevant accusations are there that you are trying to pass off as truth when they are accusations without proof. And the fact remains you ignored the truth that gsfosnis is clearly proven lying subsequently but chose to quote irrelevant shit accusations and trying to pass them off as truth to slander me caught lying when I am not! You are the one always twisting to impress on others your purpose to slander me non stop. And don't come and insinuate editing when I quoted you in full with no editing at all. Such a lowlife mudlander who is always twisting and lying to impress on others to slander me non stop.

Fuck you! You mudlander are the incorrigible liar pasting so much irrelavant shit by gsfosnis but not your own post #273 that you are caught lying. Admit it! You are caught lying that I am caught when it is clearly only accusations by gsfosnis. Don't twist it! Nobody should go round shouting others are caught lying when it is clearly accusations without proof!

Or is it typical mudlander entitlement mindset that accusations without proof by others are called "caught lying by others"? Anyone with basic intelligence knows i was not caught lying by gsfosnis. I was accused by him without proof. He claimed that I said life is not precious in that thread and I asked him to show the screenshot and he was not able to. All his accusations clearly proven to be lies subsequently but you chose to paste irrelavant accusations and trying to pass them off as truth that i have been caught lying when those are accusations not caught lying.

The truth is clearly there that gsfosnis was the one lying when gsfosnis asked me to wait for his screenshot and then disappeared. But you totally ignored it to twist it to impress on others your lie. You are a lowlife mudlander! You are an incorrigible liar with narrow mind narrow black heart. You are forever twisting to impress on others what you want to achieve your purpose to slander me. And you are still at it continuing your slandering and name calling of me an incorrigible liar based on nothing but your dislike of me. Fuck you mudlander! You are the same mudlander shit like the one in JB forum to slander me just because you dislike me.

Anyway you and anyone else is welcome to find the statement he claimed I made that life is not precious in that thread. Given the number of enemies I have in this forum, if such a statement exist it would have come out by now - without any prompt.

hey derfatfugs, my post #35 was there at the top for all to see, and here it is again so you can't pretend, lie incorrigibly and play the victim once again. the other postings were in response immediately following that.
and why did another person, apart from gsfosnis, post this last one? was there editing? both cannot be blind and liars, just like you....

[/COLOR]

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey I missed this post. So another attempt to slander me by this mudlander shit.

Hey shit, not now but since more than half year ago i already posted about it for everyone to know. And you are insinuating me i am also slandered in jb forum and so I must be the problem. Excuse me wuqi was also slandered at the same time ok? Get it mudlander? It is your lowlife fellow mudlander who slandered others just because dislike of us. Lowlife is like that, I wonder why too people like you exist. Even going to japan also can slander others to be lying about it. What's there to lie about going japan? And I post this from facebook also can get slandered by mudlander shit like you. Anyone with the free time please go and check this article in facebook - Brightside - was posted when, before or after I talked about going to japan. Hey shit, it is After ok?

And don't try to twist yet again to slander me to remind me on point 5. I was in that molest thread to speak up for the girl victim, not to offer my views on life and death. It's gsfosnis who insist I said life is not precious and so I clarify that's all. I didn't offer but I need to clarify when people accuse me with lies like what you mudlander have been doing.

Mudlander shit like him are always plotting on others and that's why assume everyone is like themselves. And please look at the way these lowlife slander others. Anything and everything can be slandered. They have no care about truth before they open their rotten mouth to slander you. And in their low self esteem state, even go japan for holiday is also worth to lie. Cannot judge a book by cover? Yes cannot judge a lowlife by cover indeed.

fatfugs, you're one pathetic fugging person that now, everyone knows that you're also slandered in the jb forum - now why is that?.... not that i have the time to check that to add to your sorrows.
and that you went to japan (or is it just another lie?).
you copied and pasted from facebook and started this thread - trying to impress but as usual, your fugging stupidity shone bright and true...just to refresh your memory:

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Moral of the story.

Just keep your mouth shut.

That will save you a lot of troubles.

You want trouble come here and shit all over the place.

this thread has proven you come here to speak the truth and trouble and shit will follow you. Not you come here to shit all over the place and then trouble follow you.

Lowlife mudlander shit cannot take the truth is the trouble who will slander you. Never judge a book by a cover indeed. It's scary how lowlife people can be. Absolute proof in this thread how anything and everything can be used to slander people by mudlander shit.

Last edited:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey I missed this post. So another attempt to slander me by this mudlander shit.

Hey shit, not now but since more than half year ago i already posted about it for everyone to know. And you are insinuating me i am also slandered in jb forum and so I must be the problem. Excuse me wuqi was also slandered at the same time ok? Get it mudlander? It is your lowlife fellow mudlander who slandered others just because dislike of us. Lowlife is like that, I wonder why too people like you exist. Even going to japan also can slander others to be lying about it. What's there to lie about going japan? And I post this from facebook also can get slandered by mudlander shit like you. Anyone with the free time please go and check this article in facebook - Brightside - was posted when, before or after I talked about going to japan. Hey shit, it is After ok?

And don't try to twist yet again to slander me to remind me on point 5. I was in that molest thread to speak up for the girl victim, not to offer my views on life and death. It's gsfosnis who insist I said life is not precious and so I clarify that's all. I didn't offer but I need to clarify when people accuse me with lies like what you mudlander have been doing.

Mudlander shit like him are always plotting on others and that's why assume everyone is like themselves. And please look at the way these lowlife slander others. Anything and everything can be slandered. They have no care about truth before they open their rotten mouth to slander you. And in their low self esteem state, even go japan for holiday is also worth to lie. Cannot judge a book by cover? Yes cannot judge a lowlife by cover indeed.
hey derfatfugs, you seem to miss things and not see them at your convenience, pretending when it's out there for all to see? no fugging excuse - refer to that thread and i quoted gsfosnis as he called you a lair outright, exactly what i'm saying about you and that's why i refer to that post. another thing, apart from him, there's also another person that rebutted you (and don't pretend not to see this) and said:
You are diverting your argument. Life is precious. This is not the case like the m&d who rather throws his kid down from his flat because of a pet rabbit. That man doesn't have a tinge of conscience.
This boy has a conscience. He knows what right and wrong. But there is no voice in the world that will speak for him. Such is the life of a poor peasant.
Even his Father relented when he said that he couldn't afford to get a lawyer to fight for his son case
so, there's two of them - not one, where you denied having said it and that you've conveniently edited your post to cover your tracks. cutting and pasting something from fb here (again to impress, in all your quiet modesty) about not revealing yourself and your thoughts (#5 above) and then going on to tell others that you're pretty sure that your identity had been exposed in the jb thread, tells me that you're stupid to the core - and who gives a flying fug that you went to japan? or wud you want to reveal to us that the sushicock and shasiballs were good for you to suck? and unless you're lying again, why not be stupid enuff again to reveal your airticket to prove it?

like you said, judging a book by its cover is all we can do here and besides me, others can (and had) only judge the lowlife in you by what you wrote, that exposed you for the incorrigible lair that you are. and btw, i'm not finished on exposing you when you lied on giving advice, laters!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey mudlander shit, again you are always saying yourself. Let me remind you. Until now you cannot find the statement that I said life is not precious. Meaning you are a LIAR. An incorrigible liar whom get caught and pretend not to know.

Let me remind you too that you said something to the effect that i shouldn't make use of gsfosnis in our argument. Until i reminded you that you that you were the one who made use of him to support his lie in the first place and that's why i have to quote his name to prove that you are a liar. Both you and gsfosnis are liars.

And now you are again the one bringing second person beside gsfosnis. So please remember clearly and don't after that shamelessly accuse me again of making use of second person - when you are the one. Anyway you mudlander liar are really shameless to say shouldn't and yet keep involving other persons. A mudlander hypocrite in other words.

So now come to this second person that you now claim caught me. I already replied to you clearly on this in my previous post and yet you pretend not to see or understand English. And instead lying shamelessly to accuse me that I pretend not to see. Not only I didn't pretend not to see at all, I told you clearly that your messy quote is without name. So you have to quote his name or re-quote properly with his name since you claim it is not gsfosnis who said it. In my memory, it was gsfosnis who said this. But doesn't matter, I may be wrong. Just name him or re-quote properly with his name. Anyway if you and gsfosnis can't find the statement that I said life is not precious, this second person after gsfosnis will just be another liar like you and gsfosnis. So again, you are caught lying that I am pretending when I did not.

And don't keep changing topic to insinuate I am lying becos I don't talk point 1 to 6 and yet my identity was exposed in the JB forum. Very simple. I posted a desaru photo in that forum and posted similar photo in my Facebook. Plus the mudlander govt have such so scant regard for privacy that anybody keying in the house lot number - which is public information - can see the owner name and particular. And I happened to be honest enough to use my real name in my Facebook. All these I have explained before in my posts on this topic before. And yet you mudlander liar can pretend not to see and start insinuating that I am lying. Again proving that anything and everything can be made use by you mudlander to slander me. You have no regard for truth. If not, even if you really don't know the details, you would have ask and not assume that I must be lying and start slandering me. This proves that you are a lowlife mudlander that has no regard for truth and your real purpose is just to slander me an incorrigible liar. And that's the truth about you.

Again you have proven yourself to be very low self-esteem. I am equally happy talking about camping on pulau ubin or posting a photo in desaru as much as talking about touring in Japan or elsewhere. I love to talk about such leisure enjoyment and I am entitled to. Who cares whether you give a flying fug to me going Japan? In fact I already told you to put me on ignore list but you are a mudlander shit who keeps using anything and everything i post to slander me a liar without any proof - including this japan trip. You are one who keep changing topic to bring in more things and more people to slander me a liar all baseless accusations without proof. You are using the trick of repeating a lie a thousand times - keep lying and calling an incorrigible liar based on nothing - and it becomes the truth. And you really shameless to think I should prove to you my Japan trip. This is the exact shameless mindset of mudlander slanderer in JB who think they are entitled to slander people with lies and half truths and the person slandered has to prove them wrong. That's why such mudlander shit including you will remain third world in barbarian way.

Lastly don't judge a book by cover and again you are talking about yourself a lowlife. You mudlander shit may appear friendly but no qualms to slander others incorrigible liar and lowlife for nothing - never based on proof but speculations and hot air. In comparison, all my criticism of you and other mudlander shit are based on fact. I gave mudlanders like you the benefit of doubt until they are proven a piece of shit and then I talked about them and called them shit. So anybody with sense and who is objective should know indeed you are the lowlife and not me.

Btw how I edit my posts is my freedom. So many shit lies, twisting and baseless accusations by you, I have no choice but to slowly reply in portions and so the post is edited. I didn't edit out any of your posts when I quote them here on this thread. Like that you also can twist something out of nothing and say until i am dishonest to edit my posts when i did nothing wrong at all. In fact, all your accusations are all of such nature. Twisting and blatant lies. You are a lowlife incorrigible liar who keeps twisting and lying to slander me non stop.

And don't forget you insinuated and insulted in your previous post that I must be the problem to be slandered in JB until I told you wuqi was slandered at the same time. This post you diam diam on that already. Why don't say Wuqi must be a problem too to be slandered? And he is stupid to be exposed and all that. This is proof that all your accusations are hot air without knowing the truth and all you interested is to attack me and character assassination of me. What's next that you are going to speculate, insinuate and insult - all baseless of course as usual - of me? What a piece of mudlander shit. Pui!

hey derfatfugs, you seem to miss things and not see them at your convenience, pretending when it's out there for all to see? no fugging excuse - refer to that thread and i quoted gsfosnis as he called you a lair outright, exactly what i'm saying about you and that's why i refer to that post. another thing, apart from him, there's also another person that rebutted you (and don't pretend not to see this) and said:
so, there's two of them - not one, where you denied having said it and that you've conveniently edited your post to cover your tracks. cutting and pasting something from fb here (again to impress, in all your quiet modesty) about not revealing yourself and your thoughts (#5 above) and then going on to tell others that you're pretty sure that your identity had been exposed in the jb thread, tells me that you're stupid to the core - and who gives a flying fug that you went to japan? or wud you want to reveal to us that the sushicock and shasiballs were good for you to suck? and unless you're lying again, why not be stupid enuff again to reveal your airticket to prove it?

like you said, judging a book by its cover is all we can do here and besides me, others can (and had) only judge the lowlife in you by what you wrote, that exposed you for the incorrigible lair that you are. and btw, i'm not finished on exposing you when you lied on giving advice, laters!

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In other words don't talk about high minded stuff. That's why we have sports and politics. What else is there to talk about?

Yes, a lot others, like stamp collecting, crochet....:biggrin: or scaling "mount Venus" & traversing down the slope to the "valley of eternal bliss" or " blitz"...:roll eyes: this to keer away from sports & politics...

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey mudlander shit, again you are always saying yourself. Let me remind you. Until now you cannot find the statement that I said life is not precious. Meaning you are a LIAR. An incorrigible liar whom get caught and pretend not to know.

Let me remind you too that you said something to the effect that i shouldn't make use of gsfosnis in our argument. Until i reminded you that you that you were the one who made use of him to support his lie in the first place and that's why i have to quote his name to prove that you are a liar. Both you and gsfosnis are liars.

And now you are again the one bringing second person beside gsfosnis. So please remember clearly and don't after that shamelessly accuse me again of making use of second person - when you are the one. Anyway you mudlander liar are really shameless to say shouldn't and yet keep involving other persons. A mudlander hypocrite in other words.

So now come to this second person that you now claim caught me. I already replied to you clearly on this in my previous post and yet you pretend not to see or understand English. And instead lying shamelessly to accuse me that I pretend not to see. Not only I didn't pretend not to see at all, I told you clearly that your messy quote is without name. So you have to quote his name or re-quote properly with his name since you claim it is not gsfosnis who said it. In my memory, it was gsfosnis who said this. But doesn't matter, I may be wrong. Just name him or re-quote properly with his name. Anyway if you and gsfosnis can't find the statement that I said life is not precious, this second person after gsfosnis will just be another liar like you and gsfosnis. So again, you are caught lying that I am pretending when I did not.

And don't keep changing topic to insinuate I am lying becos I don't talk point 1 to 6 and yet my identity was exposed in the JB forum. Very simple. I posted a desaru photo in that forum and posted similar photo in my Facebook. Plus the mudlander govt have such so scant regard for privacy that anybody keying in the house lot number - which is public information - can see the owner name and particular. And I happened to be honest enough to use my real name in my Facebook. All these I have explained before in my posts on this topic before. And yet you mudlander liar can pretend not to see and start insinuating that I am lying. Again proving that anything and everything can be made use by you mudlander to slander me. You have no regard for truth. If not, even if you really don't know the details, you would have ask and not assume that I must be lying and start slandering me. This proves that you are a lowlife mudlander that has no regard for truth and your real purpose is just to slander me an incorrigible liar. And that's the truth about you.

Again you have proven yourself to be very low self-esteem. I am equally happy talking about camping on pulau ubin or posting a photo in desaru as much as talking about touring in Japan or elsewhere. I love to talk about such leisure enjoyment and I am entitled to. Who cares whether you give a flying fug to me going Japan? In fact I already told you to put me on ignore list but you are a mudlander shit who keeps using anything and everything i post to slander me a liar without any proof - including this japan trip. You are one who keep changing topic to bring in more things and more people to slander me a liar all baseless accusations without proof. You are using the trick of repeating a lie a thousand times - keep lying and calling an incorrigible liar based on nothing - and it becomes the truth. And you really shameless to think I should prove to you my Japan trip. This is the exact shameless mindset of mudlander slanderer in JB who think they are entitled to slander people with lies and half truths and the person slandered has to prove them wrong. That's why such mudlander shit including you will remain third world in barbarian way.

Lastly don't judge a book by cover and again you are talking about yourself a lowlife. You mudlander shit may appear friendly but no qualms to slander others incorrigible liar and lowlife for nothing - never based on proof but speculations and hot air. In comparison, all my criticism of you and other mudlander shit are based on fact. I gave mudlanders like you the benefit of doubt until they are proven a piece of shit and then I talked about them and called them shit. So anybody with sense and who is objective should know indeed you are the lowlife and not me.

Btw how I edit my posts is my freedom. So many shit lies, twisting and baseless accusations by you, I have no choice but to slowly reply in portions and so the post is edited. I didn't edit out any of your posts when I quote them here on this thread. Like that you also can twist something out of nothing and say until i am dishonest to edit my posts when i did nothing wrong at all. In fact, all your accusations are all of such nature. Twisting and blatant lies. You are a lowlife incorrigible liar who keeps twisting and lying to slander me non stop.

And don't forget you insinuated and insulted in your previous post that I must be the problem to be slandered in JB until I told you wuqi was slandered at the same time. This post you diam diam on that already. Why don't say Wuqi must be a problem too to be slandered? And he is stupid to be exposed and all that. This is proof that all your accusations are hot air without knowing the truth and all you interested is to attack me and character assassination of me. What's next that you are going to speculate, insinuate and insult - all baseless of course as usual - of me? What a piece of mudlander shit. Pui!
hey derfatfugs, it's a duty to quote him as both of us have called you a liar - you can find out the other one that said life is precious and not to divert your argument (after you edited that post as you've admitted above). and don't pretend not to know who it was, as you had quoted that particular thread in your reply, and no, it wasn't gfosnis who posted this.
there's also one other who called you the sbf's cry-baby bitch, lest you forget, so i don't need to repeat it a thousand times when others have stated that you're a fugging liar.
you also got slandered in the jb thread by your own admission, do you wonder why? would'nt i like to know!

you're not the sharpest tool here and to address having to post your air-ticket to japan proves that. but do you really think people here give a flying fug as to where you went and what you did for leisure enjoyment? people only tell that to their friends, not here in sbf (unless you are a class act like wuqi and froggy) - and that tells me that you're one pathetic fug with little of both.

and talking about facebook, you even got the cheek to start this thread from something you rec'd from facebook, thinking that we need wise-words and trying to impress others by pasting it here? as i said, woe betide us when everyone starts copying and pasting their messages from fb - next time pse post the 7 deadly sins instead and we shall reply "amen".

as you can't read in-between the lines, it was why i gave you fug-friendly advice on not posting your tickets, just like you stupidly did when posting on facebook and house number in desaru, you're truly a idiotic twat! anyway donch worry, i won't csi that to hound you nor call your family names, but rest assured that i'll prove that you're an incorrigible liar on giving thought-provoking advice another time. btw, pui also means "fat", fatfugs!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck you mudlander liar. You have not found the statement that I said life is not precious i.e you are caught lying by me and since then have been trying to twist out of it with more and more lies! I explained clearly my posts are edited as I slowly replied in portions, like that you also can insinuate, twist and lie that I edit people's words out! LIAR! Prove it, which part I edit out your posts or name of the second person. Your credibility is at stake. I already explained previously i didnt edit your posts in my replies here and yet you are still blatantly insinuating and lying about me doing that

And you are the one claiming a second person then you jolly well quote his name or quote properly the quote with his name. I did not edit anything out of your quotes or your posts at all. If not your credibility is at stake. Thats is your own words btw about quote it if not my credibilty is at stake when I said you are lying. And i did quote the post # for you. So you jolly do the same for me. Or you think you are entitled to ask others to quote - if not lose credibility woh - but come to yourself only you turn around to tell me don't pretend not know and you no need to quote on your allegations. Lol you lose your credibilty that you yourself said of others! Double standard hypocrite who don't apply own principle to yourself!

Let me repeat to you low intelligent liar who dont understand english or pretend not to know. Quote his name or quote properly your messy quote to show his name, if not your credibility is at stake. Btw you are already proven by me a liar once. Now you insist second person that you said also said I said life is not precious and is not gsfosnis, then quote him, if not you lose your credibility and you are proven liar again. Incorrigible liar slandering me an incorrigible liar with no proof. Making accusations without proof and keep quiet when confronted, only keep calling me an incorrigible liar based on hot air and speculations. What a sneaky character. Pui!

And your own views of wisewords from Facebook article cannot be posted here is not everyone's views. As it is, there are two forumers here in this thread who expressedly said the article is good sharing. Only a narrow mind narrow heart big headed mudlander like you think you very smart and will not benefit from others' wisewords. Too bad, I have two endorsements here that are big slaps to your face. To you mudlander shit, of course wisewords are not good, only slandering words are good reading.

And don't pretend not to know why I am slandered in JB forum. The same reason as why I am slandered by you here. That's the difference between civilised and uncivilised people. Uncivilised mudlander like you and the thug in JB think you have the right to slander to destroy others whom you don't like. And didn't I tell you Wuqi was also slandered at the same time when you insinuated I am the problem so I get slandered? So you don't want to know why Wuqi is slandered - like the way you still insinuating here that i am the problem by saying you want to know why I am slandered in the JB forum?

Oh so froggy and Wuqi are class act can share on leisure but I cannot and you are entitled to slander me lying about going to Japan? This proves the uncivilised mudlander entitlement mindset to slander others. You like froggy ang wuqi and don't like me. Your uncivilised mind think you can slander people you don't like, even when they are doing exactly the same thing as the people you like. This proves what I said exactly - and answer your own question of why am I slandered by mudlander in JB forum - mudlander like you who have no class and no mirror to look at - saying others are not class act - when they and you are the no class ones caught lying to slander others.

And again you are assuming and presumptuous. I have never shared my house number. You don't know there are people free enough to key in all the house lot number one by one and given not many foreigners in JB and my desaru Facebook and forum photos, it is not difficult to identify me or wuqi. I also can identify Wuqi, how difficult is it for others to identify me?

My goodness, look who is talking about I can't read in between the lines and you are actually giving me advice not to post ticket. Your sentence is asking me to post the ticket details to prove my Japan trip. So I am stupid not to be able to read in between the lines? Hey let me remind you how you refused to listen to my explanation that I was not giving advice to fat people and you should read in the context. I was in that thread to tell you to stop insulting fat people and was telling you I am not siding fat people who can always lose weight. But you refused to accept my explanation and insisted my sentence is giving advice to fat people to lose weight. And you have been calling me a liar just for that! And now you have the cheek to say I am stupid not to read your sentence in between the lines when you can't even read my sentence in context!

See what a double standard hypocrite you are? Your sentence people must read in between the lines. Other people sentence you just read as you please on face value. I can jolly well not accept your explanation and follow your antics to quote your sentence on face value and call you a LIAR! That's what you did to me! And mine is part of the sentence while yours is full sentence. If you can insist using one part of sentence and not read full sentence in context, why should i read your full sentence in between the line to heed your explanation that you are giving advice, not asking me to prove my trip? You have been repeatedly calling me a liar, mocking and insulting me a fatfug who don't heed own advice to lose weight just base on that one PART of sentence. And now you say I am stupid not to read in between the lines of your WHOLE sentence?! Lol such is the arrogance of a mudlander shit!

So you shameful mudlander please keep the crap lies about proving me an incorrogible liar and don't repeat it a thousand times hoping to turn it to truth. I am the one who has proven you a liar - not the other way round - and I have been asking you to prove i said life is not precious and you have been not been able to and trying to twist yourself out of it by bringing in more persons and more things like my Japan trip. You are proven an incorrigible liar, not me.

Everybody please see my this post is also edited and please see I have quoted him as it is and not edited his post at all. This incorrigible mudlander liar is lying by insinuating about me editing his posts and the name of the second person. Can anyone tell me why on earth there are such bad hearted people who can slander you for editing your own posts? What's wrong with editing your own posts? Why there is no lightning strike on such people who blatantly lied to slander others? And why is he not banned for constantly picking on me and Insulting me for nothing?

hey derfatfugs, it's a duty to quote him as both of us have called you a liar - you can find out the other one that said life is precious and not to divert your argument (after you edited that post as you've admitted above). and don't pretend not to know who it was, as you had quoted that particular thread in your reply, and no, it wasn't gfosnis who posted this.
there's also one other who called you the sbf's cry-baby bitch, lest you forget, so i don't need to repeat it a thousand times when others have stated that you're a fugging liar.
you also got slandered in the jb thread by your own admission, do you wonder why? would'nt i like to know!

you're not the sharpest tool here and to address having to post your air-ticket to japan proves that. but do you really think people here give a flying fug as to where you went and what you did for leisure enjoyment? people only tell that to their friends, not here in sbf (unless you are a class act like wuqi and froggy) - and that tells me that you're one pathetic fug with little of both.

and talking about facebook, you even got the cheek to start this thread from something you rec'd from facebook, thinking that we need wise-words and trying to impress others by pasting it here? as i said, woe betide us when everyone starts copying and pasting their messages from fb - next time pse post the 7 deadly sins instead and we shall reply "amen".

as you can't read in-between the lines, it was why i gave you fug-friendly advice on not posting your tickets, just like you stupidly did when posting on facebook and house number in desaru, you're truly a idiotic twat! anyway donch worry, i won't csi that to hound you nor call your family names, but rest assured that i'll prove that you're an incorrigible liar on giving thought-provoking advice another time. btw, pui also means "fat", fatfugs!

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look who is the one with no answers but shamelessly turn around to slander me no answer? A troublemaker who turn around to slander me a troublemaker. Mudlander liar semaj2357. Don't you think such people slandering others shooting their mouth off deserved to have their brains blown off?

Fuck you mudlander liar. You have not found the statement that I said life is not precious i.e you are caught lying by me and since then have been trying to twist out of it with more and more lies! I explained clearly my posts are edited as I slowly replied in portions, like that you also can insinuate, twist and lie that I edit people's words out! LIAR! Prove it, which part I edit out your posts or name of the second person. Your credibility is at stake. I already explained previously i didnt edit your posts in my replies here and yet you are still blatantly insinuating and lying about me doing that

And you are the one claiming a second person then you jolly well quote his name or quote properly the quote with his name. I did not edit anything out of your quotes or your posts at all. If not your credibility is at stake. Thats is your own words btw about quote it if not my credibilty is at stake when I said you are lying. And i did quote the post # for you. So you jolly do the same for me. Or you think you are entitled to ask others to quote - if not lose credibility woh - but come to yourself only you turn around to tell me don't pretend not know and you no need to quote on your allegations. Lol you lose your credibilty that you yourself said of others! Double standard hypocrite who don't apply own principle to yourself!

Let me repeat to you low intelligent liar who dont understand english or pretend not to know. Quote his name or quote properly your messy quote to show his name, if not your credibility is at stake. Btw you are already proven by me a liar once. Now you insist second person that you said also said I said life is not precious and is not gsfosnis, then quote him, if not you lose your credibility and you are proven liar again. Incorrigible liar slandering me an incorrigible liar with no proof. Making accusations without proof and keep quiet when confronted, only keep calling me an incorrigible liar based on hot air and speculations. What a sneaky character. Pui!

And your own views of wisewords from Facebook article cannot be posted here is not everyone's views. As it is, there are two forumers here in this thread who expressedly said the article is good sharing. Only a narrow mind narrow heart big headed mudlander like you think you very smart and will not benefit from others' wisewords. Too bad, I have two endorsements here that are big slaps to your face. To you mudlander shit, of course wisewords are not good, only slandering words are good reading.

And don't pretend not to know why I am slandered in JB forum. The same reason as why I am slandered by you here. That's the difference between civilised and uncivilised people. Uncivilised mudlander like you and the thug in JB think you have the right to slander to destroy others whom you don't like. And didn't I tell you Wuqi was also slandered at the same time when you insinuated I am the problem so I get slandered? So you don't want to know why Wuqi is slandered - like the way you still insinuating here that i am the problem by saying you want to know why I am slandered in the JB forum?

Oh so froggy and Wuqi are class act can share on leisure but I cannot and you are entitled to slander me lying about going to Japan? This proves the uncivilised mudlander entitlement mindset to slander others. You like froggy ang wuqi and don't like me. Your uncivilised mind think you can slander people you don't like, even when they are doing exactly the same thing as the people you like. This proves what I said exactly - and answer your own question of why am I slandered by mudlander in JB forum - mudlander like you who have no class and no mirror to look at - saying others are not class act - when they and you are the no class ones caught lying to slander others.

And again you are assuming and presumptuous. I have never shared my house number. You don't know there are people free enough to key in all the house lot number one by one and given not many foreigners in JB and my desaru Facebook and forum photos, it is not difficult to identify me or wuqi. I also can identify Wuqi, how difficult is it for others to identify me?

My goodness, look who is talking about I can't read in between the lines and you are actually giving me advice not to post ticket. Your sentence is asking me to post the ticket details to prove my Japan trip. So I am stupid not to be able to read in between the lines? Hey let me remind you how you refused to listen to my explanation that I was not giving advice to fat people and you should read in the context. I was in that thread to tell you to stop insulting fat people and was telling you I am not siding fat people who can always lose weight. But you refused to accept my explanation and insisted my sentence is giving advice to fat people to lose weight. And you have been calling me a liar just for that! And now you have the cheek to say I am stupid not to read your sentence in between the lines when you can't even read my sentence in context!

See what a double standard hypocrite you are? Your sentence people must read in between the lines. Other people sentence you just read as you please on face value. I can jolly well not accept your explanation and follow your antics to quote your sentence on face value and call you a LIAR! That's what you did to me! And mine is part of the sentence while yours is full sentence. If you can insist using one part of sentence and not read full sentence in context, why should i read your full sentence in between the line to heed your explanation that you are giving advice, not asking me to prove my trip? You have been repeatedly calling me a liar, mocking and insulting me a fatfug who don't heed own advice to lose weight just base on that one PART of sentence. And now you say I am stupid not to read in between the lines of your WHOLE sentence?! Lol such is the arrogance of a mudlander shit!

So you shameful mudlander please keep the crap lies about proving me an incorrogible liar and don't repeat it a thousand times hoping to turn it to truth. I am the one who has proven you a liar - not the other way round - and I have been asking you to prove i said life is not precious and you have been not been able to and trying to twist yourself out of it by bringing in more persons and more things like my Japan trip. You are proven an incorrigible liar, not me.

Everybody please see my this post is also edited and please see I have quoted him as it is and not edited his post at all. This incorrigible mudlander liar is lying by insinuating about me editing his posts and the name of the second person. Can anyone tell me why on earth there are such bad hearted people who can slander you for editing your own posts? What's wrong with editing your own posts? Why there is no lightning strike on such people who blatantly lied to slander others? And why is he not banned for constantly picking on me and Insulting me for nothing?