• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Setia Sky 88 community

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Setia Sky 88 community - Progress Photo Apr 2014

He is not taking base on experience. Simply base on what he is selling.

Anyway just beware of "his view". Misleading. Make no sense.

I already mention I am not buying Malaysia properties after 2013. Yet he is promoting a condo launch by a Chinese developer with endless amount of units. Take what he say with a ton of salt.

Hear! Hear! I cannot understand what is his beef with all local developers. He is quite childish actually

Matahari

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi friends,

A pic to share. Progressing well indeed. Cheers.

2015-02-04 13.55.50.jpg

Manhattan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not abandoned, should be the row of shops offering snow car wash at rm 8. So good, cheap car wash at doorstep.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not abandoned, should be the row of shops offering snow car wash at rm 8. So good, cheap car wash at doorstep.

Sure bor.... whole row offer car wash? I dont think so. Quite terrible view.

Manhattan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sure bor.... whole row offer car wash? I dont think so. Quite terrible view.

Maybe I mistaken, the row of car wash shops is on the other side, right opposite twin galaxy. At least got 5 shops doing car wash when I passed by recently. Not good to be jealous of people having cheap snow hand wash at doorstep. Their business will boom when twin galaxy and sky 88 have their VP.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Maybe I mistaken, the row of car wash shops is on the other side, right opposite twin galaxy. At least got 5 shops doing car wash when I passed by recently. Not good to be jealous of people having cheap snow hand wash at doorstep. Their business will boom when twin galaxy and sky 88 have their VP.

Not jealous la. Just spoiling the view. Actually this is something to be avoided when we invest in property.....near abandoned building. Sorry for being blunt.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I love the Simple Nasi Lemak that is opposite too.. I think it's nice to stay in an expensive and swanky joint n yet have cheap amenities nearby. We all have housing loans to pay don't we? Of course if someone is not even a condo owner, can talk any crap they want about other developer project.

ECboy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not jealous la. Just spoiling the view. Actually this is something to be avoided when we invest in property.....near abandoned building. Sorry for being blunt.

Not abandoned, it's a Korean conglomerate there, Regional HQ. Lot's of expats there, my Kor friend is working in that company.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not abandoned, it's a Korean conglomerate there, Regional HQ. Lot's of expats there, my Kor friend is working in that company.

I see ....but the building is quite run down. They seem never maintain the place properly. Hope they can upgrade the building. Spoiling the view there.

Last edited:

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal

research labs (r&d centre) and office belonging to korean company Kiswire.
wire and wire products

they have factories in pasir gudang.

also have office in Singapore

www.kiswire.com

Is unusual to have a condo next to a lab like this. Not sure it will emit any smell or gas through their R&D lab there. Furthermore, hope they wont shift this lab elsewhere. If one day they decided to do so, it will become the hub of drug addicts.

ECboy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Is unusual to have a condo next to a lab like this. Not sure it will emit any smell or gas through their R&D lab there. Furthermore, hope they wont shift this lab elsewhere. If one day they decided to do so, it will become the hub of drug addicts.

Lol, don't believe the R&D in the movies, it's not like there will be gas explosion, nuclear meltdown, etc. especially for a physical product manufacturer. I used to work for an industrial giant in Singapore 8 years ago in the R&D. It's the most mundane and "un-dangerous" job i have worked in, even compared to my desk job now :p

There should be more commercial activity in JB town, not just far off places. They should also revamp the dewan at wadihana, spur some sports interest. I used to play football there when i was a young kid.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lol, don't believe the R&D in the movies, it's not like there will be gas explosion, nuclear meltdown, etc. especially for a physical product manufacturer. I used to work for an industrial giant in Singapore 8 years ago in the R&D. It's the most mundane and "un-dangerous" job i have worked in, even compared to my desk job now :p

There should be more commercial activity in JB town, not just far off places. They should also revamp the dewan at wadihana, spur some sports interest. I used to play football there when i was a young kid.

I always feel uncomfortable if the property is so near a "Lab" / research centre / business park etc. Anyway, there is nothing much can be done at that area now because is a very mature place. I think for own stay, setia sky 88 is still a good buy especially people who are used to the surrounding area.

Kksg2000

Alfrescian
Loyal

There is plot of land besides kiswire.. I believe it belongs to Kriswire. Do you have any idea what kiswire is going to do with it? Thanks.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal

There is plot of land besides kiswire.. I believe it belongs to Kriswire. Do you have any idea what kiswire is going to do with it? Thanks.

My concern would be Kiswire may shift out later. If one day they decided to do so, it will become the hub of drug addicts. Unpredictable future due to Kiswire there.

GorengPisang

Alfrescian
Loyal

My concern would be Kiswire may shift out later. If one day they decided to do so, it will become the hub of drug addicts. Unpredictable future due to Kiswire there.

What the hell is this......gosh am'i reading this correctly????!!! I thought the forum is discussing real estate, living in JB, getting accustomed to the local culture, where to eat where to wash car....rules & regulation.....what r u blabbering abt future hub for drug addicts??? u part of any 'drug addict association' or 'special interest drug addict club'? You guys planning to buy the building over & have regular drug party there?? This is too much, your statement is not even near any logical subjective or objective contributions. Are u even Johorean or Malaysian? Local developers have done a good job providing homes for the people of Johor, bringing in businesses, schools, malls & livelihood to all residents. Reputable developers like Sp Setia, IJM, UEM, Tropicana, even smaller ones like Paragon....connosier...all did a good job to bring Johor to where it is today.

WUQI are you reading all this?????????????

Last edited: