• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serve NS, get free Whopper. But limit to 1,000.

Dragonhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like that must as well not give, cheap bastard Burger King. Just offer free whopper to all who produce 11B or dress in number 4 lah. Why limit to 1000? There are almost 100,000 personnel in uniform at all times. 1,000 not enough to feed 1 battalion.
Limitation is warranted. How else can BK feed whole SAF plus greedy monkeys who borrowed and donned the same uniforms from friends and family members?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Tomorrow i got dig out my long 4, wear smart 4 can or not. and must sedia in front of the counter?

than you must go down to the specific outlet at Arena country club for your free burger and hope that 999 other NS men did not beat you to it. And can go only after 10am. So much hassle for 1 burger. This offer is catered more for SAFTI personnel lah, since this location is near SAFTI. Skali you waste time and go all the way there, and they sold out the 1000 already, u bang balls right? Even worse, when u ride the MRT back from Joo koon, you will find the trains full of Myanmar, and banglas getting off their shift from the factories. Song boh?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Like that must as well not give, cheap bastard Burger King. Just offer free whopper to all who produce 11B or dress in number 4 lah. Why limit to 1000? There are almost 100,000 personnel in uniform at all times. 1,000 not enough to feed 1 battalion.
Limitation is warranted. How else can BK feed whole SAF plus greedy monkeys who borrowed and donned the same uniforms from friends and family members?

Its a one day offer you moron. Do you think the entire SAF will book out to go and look for this one burger king outlet just for 1 free burger? Who is so fucking hard up like that? u know how far it is to go to this outlet or not?

Dragonhead

Alfrescian
Loyal

Its a one day offer you moron. Do you think the entire SAF will book out to go and look for this one burger king outlet just for 1 free burger? Who is so fucking hard up like that? u know how far it is to go to this outlet or not?

Only one day? Might as well deliver it all to the old folks' homes for the elderlies to enjoy.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Better not offer free whopper if cannot afford.
All should shame burger king.
I will boycott Burger King from now.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The old type of smart 4 got pakay or not ? If yes I will wear and get the burger. I only have the old type :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If they say present 11b that means nsf so that means ns men those that ord will need to wear their army shit just to get the burger. WTF.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No one ingests a burger and immediately fails IPPT.

If you are a perennial failure, you will fail, burger or no burger.

Kind of funny to think those that fail ippt all the time would be blaming it on a burger or their food choices instead of actually exercising.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kopi + Roti + Eggs = $2, "super duper" offer but only for first 200 per outlet and only on SAF day. Really... don't offer better lah, still need $2.. and once a year nia. More like an insult than appreciation.. sibei tulan and sad at the same time.

Imagine the debate when brainstorming this offer up:

A: "Make it free for NSmen?
B: "No, make them pay, why free? Serve NS can eat for free? Think charity ah?"
A: "Then all NSmen?"
B: "NOOOO Lah!! Siao!! Strictly 200 per outlet"
A: "But it's only once a year to show appreciation on SAF Day...."
B: "You nao pai ah! This is just a marketing ploy lah! 200 enough liao, want to eat cheaper, wake up early early and Q"
A: "Ok, noted"
C: "Make the portions smaller, only Kopi-O and Teh-O, no C and Gao, cant change milo, horlicks or hot milk.."

maxresdefault.jpg

http://www.safra.sg/Indulge/Promotions/Dining-Corner/Toast-Box.aspx

Last edited:

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Putting things into perspective,

Serve NS for 2 years and get shit pay. And you'll get a free burger for one day at only one outlet at Tuas. Limited to 1st 1000 gian png customers in no.4 or carrying a 11b. Ho seh boh?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
than you must go down to the specific outlet at Arena country club for your free burger and hope that 999 other NS men did not beat you to it. And can go only after 10am. So much hassle for 1 burger. This offer is catered more for SAFTI personnel lah, since this location is near SAFTI. Skali you waste time and go all the way there, and they sold out the 1000 already, u bang balls right? Even worse, when u ride the MRT back from Joo koon, you will find the trains full of Myanmar, and banglas getting off their shift from the factories. Song boh?

Then you found out that the Banglas, Mynamars & PInoys & even the AH Tiongs...had beaten you to it & used their daily construction sites SAF Lumpar 4 & munching on the hum ba girl.....you were number 1001 & BK said "sorry"....but the FT came after you, protested, BK staff showed restrained & gave to the rest 100 of them...

WELCOME TO SINGAPORE & IT IS A PRIVILEGE THAT YOU SERVED N.S.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hmm im pretty shameless and cheapskate and i like burger king's mushroom swiss....but one damn whopper is not very persuasive.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
BK is cheapskate la.
Is the local franchisee still bonvest?
Back then macdonalds gave away unlimited Big Macs for anyone who can recite a short rap....me was still in school and would queue and requeue and went home with free Big Macs for the whole family.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Whopper is at least better than the shit cook house.

Really? Nowadays, most of the cook house is contracted out to civilian companies. some of the makan is a lot better than the old style cookhouse food cooked by PES B Hokkien peng with bad attitudes.