• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serena is getting more and more charming!!!

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1507776_497289050390875_1432295757_n.jpg

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why is she not an international movie star ? She should be one given her quality in style, looks and character.

Last edited:

Marilyn

Alfrescian
Loyal
She did a boob job? Unlikely lah. Do liao still like that is a pure waste of money and effort.

then how to explain the scar at the armpits? My fren had implants too, and she also spotted the same scars...

my guess is she was totally flat, but she upsized just enough so as not to be too obvious...looks like the work of the same plastic surgeon who did Sun Ho(rse).

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how to F armpits?

I asked my colleague how he did it, from front or back, he showed me is from front. The fuckee needs be in semi kneeling position and squeeze her armpit as tight as possible, the fucker needs to be in semi standing position to match the height of the armpit, not easy though.