• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Senior Counsel Philip Antony Jeyaretnam

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would rather see him getting involved with opposition politics. 100% an asset. A formidable opponent for the MIW to handle. If only KJ was more like him, character wise.

Most of KJ's area is private housing. And he got 39% just by showing up? I'm neutral about him, but he works in west coast. Then he had to fuck it up by his by election stunt. He may never recover

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
PJ, smart successful, contributes to society and supports PAP

KJ brings opposition to full retard mode

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would rather see him getting involved with opposition politics. 100% an asset.

Will never happen. Years ago when he was only a small young lawyer, he contemplated either to remain where he was and join politics or just work with the state and contribute from there.

Accepting promotions and working with the govt shows that he had already made and taken the second choice.

He still has many years to go in his career and would not u-turn now. He has yet to reach the level of a judge which I expect is his final goal and destination before he retires.