• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just making use e reflection of Sembawang bungalow to value e SC Bungalow. titter.gif

Last edited:

KOHJE

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just visited SC last week. Sales people told me the launching will be in July 13 and collected quite a number of booking already.

Also the condo show house at Marina Clubhouse is ready for viewing.

KOHJE

Alfrescian
Loyal
I visited SC earlier this week. The sales person informed the bungalow going to launch in July 13 and many good units already been booked.

The condo show flat ready to be viewed at Marina Club house.

frogman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Went to the new showroom near the future marina n was told all landed sold. Only left apptments level 4 n below still available.

elleez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like the properties at Senibong is still selling like hot cakes, so I should hold on to mine for now then. Will be a pity to sell the phase 1 landed house, right? Any of our regular writers here moving in anytime soon? The Property Manager should start to convene the first residents meeting soon to get the house in order, especially to ensure the security is top notch.

frogman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,

After a long wait, I've finally gotten the keys. Can some one help me with regards to applying for the utilities?

Thanks

Jetstream

Alfrescian
Loyal
Visited the sales gallery over the wkend. Was able to view the show unit for the 3-bedder wateredge apt (only bumi lots left, to be released when construction reaches 55%). Foundation about completed/completed.

Developer will be launching the last of the landed on the 'island' sometime next month and tower C of the apts at about end year.

I understand the commercial units (designed by SAA) to be developed next to the marina will be available only for lease in order to maintain the quality of the tenant mix, possibly to include a supermarket like cold storage or similar.

Noticed that the security posts had the word 'polis' and guards wore dark blue etc. Was told they are polis bantuan (similar to auxiliary police like Cisco in Sg).

Took some pics of the marina area - will post when I have time.

Jetstream

Alfrescian
Loyal
pics i took last wkend...

Attachments

• IMG_3667.JPG
    IMG_3667.JPG
    295.6 KB · Views: 311
  • IMG_3666.JPG
    IMG_3666.JPG
    354.3 KB · Views: 344
  • IMG_3665.JPG