• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Seems like there are some losers in Canada too.

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are such a loser.. we have the benefits & $$ far exceeds the ato tax. My wifey is a work-from-home consultant for a US company. She works strictly 4hrs from hm.. no more no less (coz I can afford the rest:wink:.. fly to SG-Taiwan-AU when school holiday.. as for me, idle like f**k.. watching ceiling fan, running chicken factory.. surfing net and planning for weekend activities..

Do we care abt tax.. not at all.. hahaha.

Of course your wife has to work. In 1998 only 20% of spouses worked in Australia. Now the figure is 75%!!!!

Most Australians are now dual income due to the extremely high costs there and stress, terrible life in Australia. Most Australians now married to thier mortgage just like in Singapore.

What a loser you are. One salary enough to feed family plus bigger house plus bigger car plus better life in the USA.

Oh wait a minute. What a loser you are. You lost big $$$$ in Brisbane Property and now your wife has to work to pay the debts

Hee Hee Hee Hee Hee Hee Hee Hee

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

IWC2006

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are these losers doing in Canada?

Documentary on Immigrants in Canada. Canada picks up the educated and experienced from developing nations, but most of the immigrants are under-utilized and doing odd jobs. Canada is losing its standing in the race of global talent hunt.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/r76hfkX1Lg4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/r76hfkX1Lg4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Most of these immigrants interviewed are from India, that explains why. Other then IT Developers jobs (which they don't really need to communicate a lot), they have problems getting jobs anywhere because difficulties in understanding their indian-accent.

How come PRCs are not being interviewed, I would have thought they have the same problems?

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most of these immigrants interviewed are from India, that explains why. Other then IT Developers jobs (which they don't really need to communicate a lot), they have problems getting jobs anywhere because difficulties in understanding their indian-accent.

How come PRCs are not being interviewed, I would have thought they have the same problems?

You makes sense. I think there are other losers videos out there featuring PRCs. Anyone found any?

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course your wife has to work. In 1998 only 20% of spouses worked in Australia. Now the figure is 75%!!!!

Most Australians are now dual income due to the extremely high costs there and stress, terrible life in Australia. Most Australians now married to thier mortgage just like in Singapore.

What a loser you are. One salary enough to feed family plus bigger house plus bigger car plus better life in the USA.

Oh wait a minute. What a loser you are. You lost big $$$$ in Brisbane Property and now your wife has to work to pay the debts

Don't push it! You know that is a lie. 61% of spouses in US has to work. The figure in Australia is closer to 45%.

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't push it! You know that is a lie. 61% of spouses in US has to work. The figure in Australia is closer to 45%.

I have the statistic somewhere its now over 70% in Australia, but the figure in the US is much, much much lower than Australia.

Also seeing another chinese being killed etc in Australia

Why is it so many chinese people are targeted in Australia? So many reports of whites killing and burying chinese people over there. One poor guys remains just found after 5 months.

My god I dont know how some parents sleep at night in Australia knowing thier sons and daughters are targets there

Yikes!:eek:

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes. the reason for my working wifey coz she has the relevant skills that Aussie requires. The hubby's skill ? always revelant :smile: We put in min effort for a max pay.. why not ? heehee.
As I said before, we are always a winner working in a lazy environment. In 5-10 from now, when we hit 45.. retirement is within reach ! maybe we'll work for 1-3days a week to past time.
Oh yes, we have lots of debts now.. we own the bank >1mil for negative gearing.. we'll convert debts into equity within 5-10yrs.. My brisbane gain is no less than $250k.. enough to pay $9 sandwich and pay tax..