• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

See what happens when you support the opposition...

Man On The Street

Alfrescian
Loyal
A National Solidarity Party (NSP) supporter by the name of Geraldine Soh Shin Lin was sacked from her job at Jurong Town Council without any valid reasons given.

According to Ms Soh’s boyfriend Joel Kong who alerted us to the case on our Facebook, Ms Soh has been working at Jurong Town Council for three years without any incidents or warnings to note.

On 1 May, she was spotted by a fellow collegue selling merchandise at a NSP rally. On 3rd May, she was suspended without any valid reason by her superior Ong Ah Hai for seven days.

After her suspension, the Town Council informed a RC member who told Ms Soh’s father that she was suspended because she had ‘passed confidential information to the Opposition’ which Mr Kong vehemently denied.

Ms Soh was dismissed today after arriving in office for ‘poor performance’, but the Human Resource did not compensate her for the termination in accordance to MOM guidelines except a vague promise that she will be contacted again.

Mr Kong remains perturbed at his girlfriend’s sudden dismissal without a proper explanation being given:

“Compare this to her other colleagues who were told to support the PAP during Nomination Day, and subsequently missing from office for the whole day, my girlfriend did not use working hours to support the Opposition, while those who did suppoting the PAP were not penalised. Is the residents’ money supposed to fund PAP’s electorial campaign? She is currently unemployed as a result of this morning’s happenings,” he wrote.

The person who suspended and sacked Ms Soh is Mr Ho Thian Poh. He can be contacted at 6561 2222.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u believe in myths?
tis is the myths that poison the ppl mind that they will lost their job and cant apply HDB.:eek:

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u believe in myths?
tis is the myths that poison the ppl mind that they will lost their job and cant apply HDB.:eek:

I do not believe in myth but I believe in the sacking. However, I do not believe in the reason as claimed. That Ho guy is a political animal and is not so stupid as to sack someone without valid reason.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She was probably sack for some other reason but use this as a bullshit excuse. My Bro in the army receive official email informing them that the civil service was to take a neutral stance. Another friend of mine working at the IRAS, WP member is still around at her job. Not to mention, Sylvia Lim herself works at Temasek Poly.

Last edited:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She was probably sack for some other reason but use this as a bullshit excuse. My Bro in the army receive official email informing them that the civil service was to take a neutral stance. Another friend of mine working at the IRAS, WP member is still around at her job. Not to mention, Sylvia Lim herself works at Temasek Poly.

Civil servant such as police, teacher, LTA,army..............will remain the same regardless which party won. Only the ministers/the head will be different.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there r reasons for the sacking we do not know. This is only 1 sided story.
and TS really believe the sacking becuz she support oppo party? if u believe, it is ur freedom.

i rest my case.

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
From what I know... Civil service is an iron rice bowl, want to get sack also very difficult. Check her yearly appraisal & KPI ratings...

Must be very lousy to begin with!

Man On The Street

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agreed. But never underetimate the power of some porlumpars in the civil service. If you have dealt with sme of them you will know what I mean. They treat the MIWs like gods and treat peasants like vermin! You can see their behaviour when it is announced a minister is paying them a visit. If they can be buried with the ministers when they die and continue to serve them in the afterlife, I believe many will. These dogs are the ones you see scampering around during election house visits, National Day, meet the people session...etc. Some call them grassroots members. I call them running dogs with no backbone. In life there will always be those that love to be lorded over.

PhuaTeKor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another incident to show the losing party is getting back at the supporters of the winning party.

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?p=55698040

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there r reasons for the sacking we do not know. This is only 1 sided story.
and TS really believe the sacking becuz she support oppo party? if u believe, it is ur freedom.

i rest my case.

Let deicide only after town council give feedback. Is only one side story not fair to TC.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u must be stupid to think that i only have the admin's number :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

pap dog u better behave :oIo::oIo::oIo:

My direct number was never published on the company website non have I ever posted my own office number on my private ones. Any number you call will be redirected to the admin. If you are really so childish and immature want to play games like these, go ahead and call, it won't get to me anyway. I can easily ask them not to redirect calls to me.

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal
My direct number was never published on the company website non have I ever posted my own office number on my private ones. Any number you call will be redirected to the admin. If you are really so childish and immature want to play games like these, go ahead and call, it won't get to me anyway. I can easily ask them not to redirect calls to me.

pap dog,

no need to use reverse psychology. if i feel like whacking u, i will do it. u better dun yaya too much here ok. fuck u.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agreed. But never underetimate the power of some porlumpars in the civil service. If you have dealt with sme of them you will know what I mean. They treat the MIWs like gods and treat peasants like vermin! You can see their behaviour when it is announced a minister is paying them a visit. If they can be buried with the ministers when they die and continue to serve them in the afterlife, I believe many will. These dogs are the ones you see scampering around during election house visits, National Day, meet the people session...etc. Some call them grassroots members. I call them running dogs with no backbone. In life there will always be those that love to be lorded over.

My encounters with grasslooters is much to be desired, they have only one track mind, that is, every thing that their masters does, including farting is the best; any other reasoning or opinion is not acceptable. Those whom we called 'borlumpars' are worst, getting their help, is like calling Zeus to come down from the heavens. This is not to talk bad about these people, but my encounter with them.