• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

See the comical drill of the Indian Army soldiers on their Artillery demo

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2 mins to get ready for fire is too long in today's artillery standard. Now armies are talking about Self-Propelled Howitzer where you stop-fire-go in an instant.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Y35e4RDOl1A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yet want to bet how good the indian army thinks it is and how highly the soldiers think of themselves but what is even worse how some sinkies here think that those soldiers are so good.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I always wonder what the fucks are our SAF training with the Indians for? So more Indian generals can migrate here with their village?

We shld be training with the armies around our region! Talk abt the ASEAN spirit.

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL.. A bunch Keling clowns taking part in their millitiary circus..

Typical Ah Nehs.. Full of Bollywood Mamadrama..

In an event of a war, by the time those Ah Nehs complete their drill, the enemy's long range missile would have already finished them off..

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I daresay they will find fighting in an open treeless landscape most challenging, since they have the habit of dancing behind trees.

Did they say it was the Indian Armed Forces or the Indian Arborial Force?

These Indians simply loves dancing.
They bring Bollywood to their artillery unit.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I daresay they will find fighting in an open treeless landscape most challenging, since they have the habit of dancing behind trees.

Did they say it was the Indian Armed Forces or the Indian Arborial Force?

No tree to dance around artillery cannon also can.