• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

see lah... go ktv until whole hawker centre shutdown. knn.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Boss, this cost additional money..
Moreover if the world see Singapore so serious cleaning may scare them away.
Then how to ask tourism or immigrants come??
Sir, all the pap has is money. They have a lot of our money!!!!:frown:

Besides, when the world sees how serious our cleaning is, they will have more confidence in us. Not like now, everyone also scared of us. See lah!

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sir, all the pap has is money. They have a lot of our money!!!!:frown:

Besides, when the world sees how serious our cleaning is, they will have more confidence in us. Not like now, everyone also scared of us. See lah!
But CECA bros sis still love come Singapore

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don’t understand why government had to use complicated phrase “pivoted ktv lounges”. I prefer government should just call them “fake f & b outlets”

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Think about it, government is too naive le. Why they had to give in to these ktv operators and to allowed them to become “pivoted ktv outlets” or “fake f and b outlets” ? Hello I never see government give in to our demand to withdraw cpf at 55yo ?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How about pivoted ktv hostesses ? These Vietnamese chicken came to Singapore to teach us Vietnamese or giving tuition to our children is it ?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Think about it, government is too naive le. Why they had to give in to these ktv operators and to allowed them to become “pivoted ktv outlets” or “fake f and b outlets” ? Hello I never see government give in to our demand to withdraw cpf at 55yo ?

SG govt is pro business.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These ktv outlets are just fake f and b outlets and their purposes are to sell sex. If their food is so good, we would see many bloggers or kf Setoh review their food and services.

You mean our CID are so naive and totally believe that they are 白的, 没做黑的 ?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As I understand, many ktv hostesses take grab and taxi and I believe many uncle taxi drivers and grab drivers are infected with China virus now. So poor thing

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look at this situation, Singapore is just like other Asian countries. 我们没做黑的 但是我们也不是白的。 我们是做灰的。 lol