• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

See i told you sporeans ballsless!

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why this PAP voter stuck with the party

UNLIKE voters in my generation - the older electorate who bought into the 'carrot and stick' strategy of the People's Action Party (PAP) - today's younger generation prefers the soft and empathetic approach.

The younger voters have shown that they prefer the latter than a style of governance predicated on pragmatism and firmness.

Be that as it may, the decision of the Workers' Party (WP) to contest in Aljunied GRC ironically laid the groundwork for the PAP's success in other constituencies at the expense of WP's fellow opposition parties.

For older voters like me, the fear of a PAP defeat in Aljunied GRC convinced me to vote for the ruling party in Tampines GRC. I voted thus because the WP left me with no choice. In my view, there was nothing to fall back on if voters elsewhere plumped for the opposition.

If I had voted for the opposition in Tampines GRC, and if it had won, that would have led to a larger cluster of GRC-victorious opposition parties.

It could well have meant that the PAP might not have been returned to power - a risk that I wasn't prepared to take.
Francis Cheng

HulkSmash

Alfrescian
Loyal

UNLIKE voters in my generation - the older electorate who bought into the 'carrot and stick' strategy of the People's Action Party (PAP) - today's younger generation prefers the soft and empathetic approach.

The younger voters have shown that they prefer the latter than a style of governance predicated on pragmatism and firmness.

Be that as it may, the decision of the Workers' Party (WP) to contest in Aljunied GRC ironically laid the groundwork for the PAP's success in other constituencies at the expense of WP's fellow opposition parties.

For older voters like me, the fear of a PAP defeat in Aljunied GRC convinced me to vote for the ruling party in Tampines GRC. I voted thus because the WP left me with no choice. In my view, there was nothing to fall back on if voters elsewhere plumped for the opposition.

If I had voted for the opposition in Tampines GRC, and if it had won, that would have led to a larger cluster of GRC-victorious opposition parties.

It could well have meant that the PAP might not have been returned to power - a risk that I wasn't prepared to take.
Francis Cheng

Agreed. Many sinkies are indeed ballsless!

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
U want democracy and freedom?

This is what you will expect

Don't say others humji or ball0less

They can do what they want

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
u want democracy and freedom?

This is what you will expect

don't say others humji or ball0less

they can do what they want

this idiot obviously wanted to vote mbt out in tampines for screwing up the housing. But he didnt cos he was scared!

He wanted something, but was scared to do it, so ballsless right?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

It could well have meant that the PAP might not have been returned to power - a risk that I wasn't prepared to take. [/B]Francis Cheng

This Francis Cheng speaks truely like a dog of Dr Chee B*e or dog of the Deform Party.

OK, others vote differently from us, they voted for PAP. They have their reasons for voting PAP and we have our reasons for voting WP/NSP/SPP etc... In no way we should label them as ball less. Let's respect each other's decision.

If this Francis Cheng has so much balls, then why didn't he stand for election or maybe stand outside Parliament and scold LHL @$%^^@!^^?

He only KPKB behind a PC, that is a lot of ball meh??

What a true Dr Chee B*e's doggie!!

:(

Last edited:

mcsmith6

Alfrescian
Loyal
hockbeng was just quoting from a st or some forum letter lah.

stand corrected?
say sorry?
honest mistake and let's move on?
all of the above?

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Francis Cheng

francis cheng, KNNBCCB u ball less dont blame WP!!!

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

this francis cheng speaks truely like a dog of dr chee b*e or dog of the deform party.

Ok, others vote differently from us, they voted for pap. They have their reasons for voting pap and we have our reasons for voting wp/nsp/spp etc... In no way we should label them as ball less. Let's respect each other's decision.

If this francis cheng has so much balls, then why didn't he stand for election or maybe stand outside parliament and scold lhl @$%^^@!^^?

He only kpkb behind a pc, that is a lot of ball meh??

What a true dr chee b*e's doggie!!

:(

i was quoting from a letter to the st by francis cheng.

This guy voted according to what was happening in aljunied and not in tampines.
He voted pap out of fear of what would happen to pap in other wards.
If hougang and aljunied pple also thought like this; it would have been 87-0
if every sporean thinks like this, we are screwed as a nation.

Told you hdb pple no balls.