• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Secondary school students to have 1 common national exam from 2027, GCE O- and N-Level exams to be scrapped

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I respect that Peace Centre kachang puteh shitskin. At least he reports to nobody. I fucked my ex-boss terok terok before I left. In fact, it turned so ugly that I almost wanted to bash that mother fucker until the police were called in. It even ended up in the civil court with both of us suing and counterclaiming against each other.
THe boss will usually jiak de kau kau as they knew mom usually wash hand don't want to get involved.Keep it up !

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
I respect that Peace Centre kachang puteh shitskin. At least he reports to nobody. I fucked my ex-boss terok terok before I left. In fact, it turned so ugly that I almost wanted to bash that mother fucker until the police were called in. It even ended up in the civil court with both of us suing and counterclaiming against each other.
Wow. Gangster chief ? A typical low ses coolie gene Sinkie's way of resolving issues.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow. Gangster chief ? A typical low ses coolie gene Sinkie's way of resolving issues.

He threw the first punch. I'm not going to stand there like an idiot to get hit. I was trained since young in fighting. I just deflected his punch and brought him to the ground. And he was screaming away like a delulu. So who's the gangster?

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Starting from last year's PSLE student, the new posting system had been very cruel.

Let assume this (just a gauge).
G3 - Express
G2 - Normal Academic
G1 - Normal Technical

1. In the past, if you can opt for both Express and Normal Academic courses and schools in the six choices, if you are a borderline case. Now, fucker MOE if you opt for G2, you cannot opt for G3. All six choices has to be all G3, G2 or G1.

2. MOE double-fucked the students by telling last year's batch, if you take G2 or G1, you can never go polytechnic directly, you need to go for foundation course for poly (one year) or ITE before going poly. In the past, if we did well in O Levels, we can get into poly or JC directly despite being a Normal stream student. This week, they LL soften stance and allow those taking (just one) G2 subject to be considered for direct poly admission.

3. Three years ago, MOE also triple-fucked the students by placing those scoring 45% to 64% together for the same grade AL6. If you are getting 63%, you are as good as getting 45%. If you get 45-50%, there is no incentive for you to work harder and improve by 10% because you are still getting the same grade. 64% became the new "passing mark". Curse the policymakers in MOE.

Our students eat hair, self-harm because of our education system had too much fun screwing them.

MOE should have a G4 for malays to go islamic schools.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Sinkie education system has been a total flop since independence. It's only good at producing workers and coolies. Get good grades so that one can enter university and get a good degree in the hope of getting a well paying job. Sadly, this system no longer works anymore.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
MOE should have a G4 for malays to go islamic schools.
Our local madrasahs are super high standard. I am not refering to those sunday classes in Mosques.

At primary school levels, the madrasah students have a heavy school syllabus; English, Maths, Science, Malay, Jawi, Islamic Studies, Islamic History, etc.

For example, some madrasahs have 8 exam subjects vs 4 in our traditional primary schools. In recent years, madrasah students are also ranked in local maths and science competitions. To maintain their high standards, it rumored that the weakest 5-10% of the cohort (EVERY YEAR) have to drop out and go to our mainsteam school.

In Singapore's context, either our students in madrasahs are super bright or their parents are more resourceful; eg. mum is housewife coach or the families can afford to send their kids to expensive tuition and enrichment classes.

Therefore our madrasahs recruited the best Malays in our society, resulting in the misleading phenomenon that Malay students are generally weaker in local primary schools. Beyond primary schools, the elite ones also offered IB programmes.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
pap only protect the interest of 直通车 students
Our population increases by appx 1 million every 10 years but our JC and IP programmes did not increase intake by the same %. In fact, more JCs closed down because elite secondary schools created IP programmes and our intake of foreign-born students and scholars surged.

Look at the cut-off points now, it is harder to get into JC now. Even Nanyang JC is 5-6 points now, ACJC is 10 points, CJC is 13.

15-20 years ago, Nanyang & ACJC was like 15 points, CJC 18 points.

30.-2023-Cut-off-Points.jpg

In fact, our JC and IP programme remains an 'elite' education in Singapore, you will notice that good ones are concentrated in certain regions, eg. central (Eunoia, Raffles family, , east coast (Victoria, Temasek, Dunman), AMK (Nanyang, SR Anderson - future location), etc. The ultra weak ones are in Jurong, Tampines, Yishun (except River Valley). There is not even one in Northeast.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our population increases by appx 1 million every 10 years but our JC and IP programmes did not increase intake by the same %. In fact, more JCs closed down because elite secondary schools created IP programmes and our intake of foreign-born students and scholars surged.

Look at the cut-off points now, it is harder to get into JC now. Even Nanyang JC is 5-6 points now, ACJC is 10 points, CJC is 13.

15-20 years ago, Nanyang & ACJC was like 15 points, CJC 18 points.

30.-2023-Cut-off-Points.jpg

In fact, our JC and IP programme remains an 'elite' education in Singapore, you will notice that good ones are concentrated in certain regions, eg. central (Eunoia, Raffles family, , east coast (Victoria, Temasek, Dunman), AMK (Nanyang, SR Anderson - future location), etc. The ultra weak ones are in Jurong, Tampines, Yishun (except River Valley). There is not even one in Northeast.

How come nowadays no more Commerce stream?

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come nowadays no more Commerce stream?
LOL, gals in JC commerce and arts stream were the prettiest.

MOE don't support business subjects in mainstream education, eg. we don't have O Levels Economics or A Levels Principles of Accounting. Need to go poly or ITE.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL, gals in JC commerce and arts stream were the prettiest.

MOE don't support business subjects in mainstream education, eg. we don't have O Levels Economics or A Levels Principles of Accounting. Need to go poly or ITE.

Back in my days, Science stream gals were like freaks or the Patricia Mok of the 90s kind. The kind that will make your dick flaccid instantly.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our local madrasahs are super high standard. I am not refering to those sunday classes in Mosques.

At primary school levels, the madrasah students have a heavy school syllabus; English, Maths, Science, Malay, Jawi, Islamic Studies, Islamic History, etc.

For example, some madrasahs have 8 exam subjects vs 4 in our traditional primary schools. In recent years, madrasah students are also ranked in local maths and science competitions. To maintain their high standards, it rumored that the weakest 5-10% of the cohort (EVERY YEAR) have to drop out and go to our mainsteam school.

In Singapore's context, either our students in madrasahs are super bright or their parents are more resourceful; eg. mum is housewife coach or the families can afford to send their kids to expensive tuition and enrichment classes.

Therefore our madrasahs recruited the best Malays in our society, resulting in the misleading phenomenon that Malay students are generally weaker in local primary schools. Beyond primary schools, the elite ones also offered IB programmes.

Sound good, then malay parents should be motivated to donate towards building and growing their own indepedent islamic schools rather than sinking money into palestine. And more slots in MOE schools will be freed up for infidels, even better.