• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sec school students touch each other in library

TedGrullon

Alfrescian
Loyal

This secondary school students in school uniform were kissing and touching in Bishan Library at about 6pm on May 13. They were so horny and touching each other in a public place.

The couple was kissing in public and so horny!

They were at the top floor of the library at a seat located near the window.

People were staring at them all the time.

The librarian even asked them if they were studying as they were hugging each other so tightly. And they claimed they were.

They were only secondary school students. Too young for love at this age.

Sec school students touch each other in library

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
me touch u once ...
me touch u twice ...
me wun let go @ any price ...
me nid u now ...
like me needed u den ...

<embed src='http://www.youtube.com/v/XJfKyHR5-1M&rel=1' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' wmode='transparent' width='310' height='259'></embed>
<embed src='http://widget.lyricsmode.com/i/scroll2.swf?lid=411782&speed=4' width='318' height='181' type='application/x-shockwave-flash'/></embed>​

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
People were staring at them all the time.

The librarian even asked them if they were studying as they were hugging each other so tightly. And they claimed they were.

Walau, this stomper really is jealous.

Everyone staring to see if the couple will move on to next stage. Even the librarian is checking with them if they are still at studying stage. Probably also asked if they are ready to move to next stage since everyone is waiting.

Stomper is a spoilsport.

the subject was also not revealed. Very likely their are revising Biology. Surely need to find out the parts that they are revising mah. Wait till they reach the chapter on human reproduction :eek::smile:.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no lah...
they were exploring the 5 senses of human anatomy: sight, smell, hearing, taste n touch.