• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Seahorse Brand Mattress

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looking to replace my 3 yr old Dunlopillo Mattress. Want something firm and it seems that nobody else make mattress s firm as seahorse. Tested it at their showroom and liked the firmness. Would like to know anyone using this brand? How is the longevity and does it retain its firmness after prolonged usage? Thanks.

I've got a back problem and I use Sealy Posturepedic. 10-year replacement warranty. 7 years already, still as firm and supportive as ever.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looking to replace my 3 yr old Dunlopillo Mattress. Want something firm and it seems that nobody else make mattress s firm as seahorse. Tested it at their showroom and liked the firmness. Would like to know anyone using this brand? How is the longevity and does it retain its firmness after prolonged usage? Thanks.

In fact, just changed mine to Seahorse, the most firm type, after testing it in the showroom. so far, so good.
Only 3 weeks into usage.

Like the firmness, as for back problem, still monitoring:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: