• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SDP's doctor candidate

phouse3

Alfrescian
Loyal
430837_521182637915170_622245843_n.jpg

Dr._James_Gomez.jpg

230379_115973048486321_6812173_n.jpg

JNR1-256x300.jpg

Picardo

Alfrescian
Loyal
The SDP has many Doctors. That's a strong sales point.

So it is advantageous to highlight this in the rallies and publications, etc.

Last edited:

Wildfire

Alfrescian
Loyal
so many smart people join SDP...

SDP is indeed a party to watch for the coming 2016 election with their combative and engagement
style politics.

This is the party that worries the PAP most vs-s-vs WP who is more subservience.

However, SDP still has a lot of work to do to overcome the stigma of their early years
with older voters.

I wish them success in their BP & PE endeavors ....

Cheers

Last edited:

giggity_shit

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha... SDP has alot of PhDs only la...... nothing to be amazed with. Just means they can study but dont know how to make money

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
SDP has got good people, but having good people is simply not enough,,,,

they must be electable,,,,,

i think its not so much as combative state they are in, but with CSJ, VW, Thamy, TSJ, MIchelle, they appeared to be so angmo style wearing democracy on their sleeves like the whatever,

Dr Ang, no see with SDP, and he appears to stick with TSJ for GE & PE2011,,,

their good works in Ghim Moh and such, needs more publicity,,,,

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
SDP has lots of capable and highly intellectual people... i personally read 2 of Chee's books.
What is left for SDP to do is to educate some of their moronic supporters who go around whacking WP thinking that it benefits SDP (but in fact benefitting only PAP... in fact most of SDP's actions thus far benefit only PAP). Teach these morons the concept of co-existence.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
SDP has lots of capable and highly intellectual people... i personally read 2 of Chee's books.
What is left for SDP to do is to educate some of their moronic supporters who go around whacking WP thinking that it benefits SDP (but in fact benefitting only PAP... in fact most of SDP's actions thus far benefit only PAP). Teach these morons the concept of co-existence.

Interesting perspective. Am sure the reasons for certain things will become apparent, and certainly before the next GE.

phouse3

Alfrescian
Loyal

The reverse is true. It's called double-crossing. For example, your own post.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
haha... SDP has alot of PhDs only la...... nothing to be amazed with. Just means they can study but dont know how to make money

I often think that having a long list of academic qualifications does not translate to ability. In fact, those people who are successful in their career where IQ, EQ and adaptation to the real environment all have to come into play, have little time to pick up further qualifications. In fact, a PHD is an expert in only a very narrow area of study. Unless he is a researcher or lecturer in that particular area of study, his scholarship is practically useless. While there is snobbery in wealth retention, there is also snobbery in academic achievement and there are people who achieve similar snobbery in the national awards they collect.

Last edited:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
The reverse is true. It's called double-crossing. For example, your own post.

Nope. I have never criticised SDP the party, policies, candidates whatsoever. I believe in "alternative", yes, even among opposition.
My post is factual, it simply refers to the kind of shit that came out of people like SKPonggol and the likes. There is a bunch of you jokers who seemed more focus on attacking WP than anything else... so much so that i suspected whether whacking other opposition parties is the main reason for your existence. Nevertheless i see that most of the SDP politicians are pretty decent... only a small factions of moronic supporters which if you want to do your party a favour... should do some self-reflection.