• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SDP First Walkabout at Punggol East

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what about sexy curvy female bears to attract the men too...

I love bears but unfortunately most men don't like bears..

Maybe SDP can have a Chio Bu wearing skimpy bikini with a SDP logo..

Can become a hit with the Pro PAP Ah Peks..

Picardo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I love bears but unfortunately most men don't like bears..

Maybe SDP can have a Chio Bu wearing skimpy bikini with a SDP logo..

Can become a hit with the Pro PAP Ah Peks..

Danny is enough, as he is endearing to all and sundry. But take care, strictly no nonsense from him.

Picardo

Alfrescian
Loyal
When more and more morons wake up to the fact that they have been moronically supporting the wrong side for decades, life will be better all round for everyone. And a gracious society will naturally evolve in due course.

If the status quo continues, society can only become uglier, as societal ugliness is self-propagating and a contagious thing.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You must have tried it before Ahahaha......

Honey,
Don't like lidat leh...you make me blush until the color same as my cock head.
Whoever had tried...it's never the same or on par with your great job.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
twsdp20133e.jpg

powerfully impressive turn-out! all in red! HUAT!!!...the important thing is to choose the right person. success or failure depends on who is going to stand , if there is any BE at PE at all...power man!!!

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think oppo parties agree liao that SDP Vincent will be the candidate for this one.

Nope. Vincent as a candidate is tainted with the prospect of a lawsuit and potential bankruptcy.

If he wins, they will pull out all the stops to make him another JB Jeyaretnam. Better look for another candidate. CSJ is out too as he carries too much baggage.

I don't see anyone else in SDP with enough weight to win this BE.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Of course I will. There will be more noise in parliament, unlike vichy WP.

Are you sure there will be more noise when you remove your denture?
Try controlling your saliva it may help or maybe I call Gurmit to rectify the acoustic deficiency in our room.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
pap's terrific 3C strategy: convince, confuse, con. now they have an ally to do the last 2 dirty C-tricks: confuse and con the votes. pap's gonna win again with voluntary aid from sdp.

Picardo

Alfrescian
Loyal
AYG appears a good bet. Is he still with the SDP? Rather low profile after the last GE. He should be able to appeal to PE voters.

Ms Chee Siok Chin may fit the bill, if she qualifies to stand in the BE. She's a fine educated woman who can carry herself very well, not to mention her humane passion for righteousness.

Or even Catherine Lim, if she will do more for society.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ms Chee Siok Chin may fit the bill, if she qualifies to stand in the BE. She's a fine educated woman who can carry herself very well, not to mention her humane passion for righteousness.

Or even Catherine Lim, if she will do more for society.

I think CSC is not out of the woods yet. If I remember rightly, she also has a conviction that will free her up around the same time as CSJ.