• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SDP dog take money from the poor and proudly announced on their wedsite

FUCK SDP

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a fucking joke, only $20k they need to take so long to raise fucking loser!

We are glad to announce that we have reached the target of $20,000 in contributions for Dr Chee Soon Juan's fine. We wish to thank each and everyone of you who have donated to the fund to keep Dr Chee out of prison so that he is available to lead the SDP during the upcoming GE. The final tally is $20,120.

This is a historical development in that it is the first time that Singaporeans have rallied together to show such encouraging support for an opposition cause.

More than just keeping Dr Chee out of jail, Singaporeans have rallied and sent a message that they will not sit idly by when the opposition is persecuted.

Thank you for your contributions

0 5k 10k 15k 20k

Amount received: $20,120 Amount needed: $20,000

It is also significant that the effort has been entirely driven on the Internet. In this regard, the Singapore Democrats would like to acknowledge the role and the support given by the online community such as newsblogs Temasek Review, The Online Citizen, 3in1 Kopitiam as well as forummers in Sam's Alfresco Coffee Shop, SgForums and other online forums.

It is important that we continue to leverage on cyberspace to increase political space in Singapore. This exercise has given civil society and the opposition a gauge on the power of the new media. It has shown that when we come together, we can be an effective force. We can only gain confidence as we build up our influence to open up society in Singapore.

The donations came in big and small packages. Some were in the thousands but many were smaller amounts of $10. Most inspiring was the fact that many were youths. A few indicated that they were financially not well-off but wanted to do their part for democracy. One retiree even gave $500 and would have given more if he did not have to pay for his dialysis treatment. We declined the offer but the donor insisted that we accept it.

To this gentleman and to all of you, we say a big thank you.

Now we press on with our fight for freedom and justice. The SDP is, and will always be, your voice.

Yours sincerely,

Gandhi Ambalam
Chairman Francis Yong
Vice-Chairman John Tan
Asst. Secretary-General
Gerald Sng
Treasurer Jeffrey George
Asst. Treasurer Chee Siok Chin
Member, CEC
Mohd Jufrie Mahmood
Member, CEC Mohd Isa Abdul Azizy
Member, CEC Slvester Lim
Member, CEC
Johnny Hoe
Member, CEC Laurence Lai
Member, CEC

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thank you for letting us know. I was about to ask how is Dr Chee going. I will go to their website now and check it out.

All the way Dr Chee. People want you to be around and kick PAP ass!!!!

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a fucking joke, only $20k they need to take so long to raise fucking loser!

Don't like that lah. Ask me sit in jail for 7 days I just go and wayang wayang a bit, eat the food and complain it's spiked, claim harassment etc etc. Now 20 weeks, you siow is it? So siong I don't want to play any more.

Yours faithfully

Chee Soon Juan, Ph.D., MBMH *
Secretary General
Singapore Democratic Party (3-3=0 seats in Parliament).

* Mongrel who bit my master's hands.

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most inspiring was the fact that many were youths. A few indicated that they were financially not well-off but wanted to do their part for democracy. One retiree even gave $500 and would have given more if he did not have to pay for his dialysis treatment.

Can tell so much about a doner by this paypal contribution?? hehe

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Can tell so much about a doner by this paypal contribution?? hehe

when you sent payment by paypal, there is also a way to type message in it and communicate to the sender. of course above 40 year old sinkie will not understand such first world technology.