• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious SDP Chee Calls For Press Conference Regarding Chiam's Expulsion From SDP!

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder if there is any need to talk about this old issue so soon after BE.

But CSJ has something going for him just like JBJ. He now can have the claim of being a targeted man by PAP. This is very very valuable. Just he himself alone, he can garner publicity. In the internet world, we call it an asset.

Just imagine if GMS, or Desmond Lim or any less opposition figure calls for a press conference, who would want to give them any media time? None.

So for this valuable tag name, CSJ, pls use it wisely to further your dreams.

Secondly, CSJ tag has interesting dimensions to it. Not like Amos Yee or Roy Ngerng for that example- only one dimension that all will grow tired and cannot be bothered one day. For fellows such as them, they will grow disillusioned and will resort to bigger antics. What makes you think why Roy Ngerng and HHH so encouraged by their first campaign in Hong Lim with funds raised and yet discouraged by later campaigns with slowing support, resorted to outrageous means to get attention - they finally got nailed in court and guess what, now losing most of the goodwill initially garnered. When folks look back at their antics, they are seen as a bunch of jokers and true, they did behave like that.

Dr Chee needs some acting lessons to be Singapore’s ‘Martyr', it is the surest and fastest to destroy PAP aka Lees', it is my sincere hope that some kind-hearted Samaritan acting professional can offer him free lessons to be Singapore’s ‘Martyr', he is one but he does not really know how to act and show it so that 70% of Sinkies can understand it.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Voters don't care, but PAP seems to care. Just last year in GE 2015, Vivi hinted to his crowd that the PAP will never backstab their mentors unlike the SDP. Telling that the PAP seems to continue using this even though it happened decades ago.

Vivian may have brought it up, but most voters don't care. Voters are more concerned about economy and their own livelihoods. So Chee should move on. Other than opposition figures who suffer from delusions of grandeur, who gives a fuck about the SDP internal affairs?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I won't be surprised that it will end up as repeat of 1996 when Chiam successfully sued Chee and the CEC for libel and got damages of $120k for misrepresenting the events that led to the party coup.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody takes Chee seriously and feel kinda sorry for him and family (esp his family). Take the press conference, it's so make shift and there was construction work in the background!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The press can still run the story and mention that the Chiams have not replied to their queries or did not wish to comment. I think the press wants Chee to launch his campaign on social media as he indicated. It will be difficult to run the story just based on yesterday's press conference as the details such as the timelines and court documents that were distributed are already in the public domain. It will become a story when the events are interpreted by Chee and the SDP on social media.

If it doesn't show up, it means the Chiams refused to respond. There's no way the press is going to print Chee's side of the story alone without a response from the Chiams.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The press can still run the story and mention that the Chiams have not replied to their queries or did not wish to comment. I think the press wants Chee to launch his campaign on social media as he indicated. It will be difficult to run the story just based on yesterday's press conference as the details such as the timelines and court documents that were distributed are already in the public domain. It will become a story when the events are interpreted by Chee and the SDP on social media.

The saga shows also that the SDP is more interested in addressing grievances rather than moving on. They are doing this because they feel their election results could have been better were it not for how the press reported on the issue. I do not see anyone on social media pointing out that it was SDP who started this in the first place.

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal
The saga shows also that the SDP is more interested in addressing grievances rather than moving on. They are doing this because they feel their election results could have been better were it not for how the press reported on the issue. I do not see anyone on social media pointing out that it was SDP who started this in the first place.

Don't you feel the same?