• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Scums in white raised their own salaries ok but for peasants must be careful

ForFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even as a school boy I remember hearing this same message of being careful about raising the wages of the "lesser mortals". Back then LKY still had hair :smile:

Sounded reasonable back then, but now that the PAP has a track record, we can seen that the PAP is the biggest culprit to contributing to inflation on this island. From their multi-million salaries, COE, ever increase hikes to rentals, utilities, etc we know who is responsible for chasing companies out of Spore.

Totally agree. When it's something they inflicted on the peoples, it's market forces. When it's about the pay for the ordinary workers, all the concerns about productivity, factories going away, our survival is compromised, bla bla.. surface. :mad:

bullfrog

Alfrescian
Loyal
He was supposed to be the Deputy CEO at Spring before the current CEO Png, before he was posted to IE. It must be becuz he was slated to join PAP that is why he was given the "promotion' to look good on paper. All these buggers got no spiak before this.

My sources tell me that back when Lee Yi Shyan was still at IE Singapore, he was a notoriously arrogant cunt. Very hard to work with him.

I'm sure he finds himself at home within the ranks of the PAP.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
When they gave themselves bonuses and pay rises, it was never about productivity. It was about you want talent or not. In the end we got monkeys.

When they are pressed to give payrises to the ordinary workers, they will huff and puff and TCSS about the productivity imperative and inflationary risks till the kerbaus balek kampong.

One country, two systems, LOL.