• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

screwball.. why do u keep deleting my post??

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
scroobal.. why do u delete my post??

personal vendetta, eh? too much free time staying alone in canberra?
overage single and petty?

i already knew u are a shady person. let alone to be a moderator.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: scroobal.. why do u delete my post??

You posted the exact article that someone else had posted earlier and started a thread. Pointless having the same article on 2 separate threads. I have merged it into the first thread. Do a search against all the post against your name and you will find it.

Might be prudent to have a quick scan of the topics before starting a thread to avoid duplicates.

personal vendetta, eh? too much free time staying alone in canberra?
overage single and petty?

i already knew u are a shady person. let alone to be a moderator.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: scroobal.. why do u delete my post??

Oi .... both of you buay geah gian with each other .... go settle in Canberra ...:mad:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
personal vendetta, eh?

i already knew u are a shady person. let alone a moderator.

As far as I can see, the only posts of yours which have been deleted are those which were in response to posts from Aussie Prick who is a persona non grata in this section.

Since Aussie Prick's posts have all been removed, it wouldn't make sense to retain your responses to a deleted post so your replies have been removed too.

You're being far too sensitive.

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
personal vendetta, eh?

i already knew u are a shady person. let alone a moderator.

Bro, I don't think its anything personal. Scroobal is in fact doing a good job of moderating the posts and that helps to keep healthy discussions flowing. Just imagine how it was just a few months back with just rubbish posted by a loser prick with multiple nicks to the extent that myself as well as many others just couldn't even be bothered to come in. At least now, I have the mood to participate in threads knowing that they are logical.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, I don't think its anything personal. Scroobal is in fact doing a good job of moderating the posts and that helps to keep healthy discussions flowing. Just imagine how it was just a few months back with just rubbish posted by a loser prick with multiple nicks to the extent that myself as well as many others just couldn't even be bothered to come in. At least now, I have the mood to participate in threads knowing that they are logical.

Gosh! when every thing's so orderly.. it is scary.. it reminds me of SG.. So the moderator has bring fear to the opposition party? hmmm...

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
As far as I can see, the only posts of yours which have been deleted are those which were in response to posts from Aussie Prick who is a persona non grata in this section.

Since Aussie Prick's posts have all been removed, it wouldn't make sense to retain your responses to a deleted post so your replies have been removed too.

You're being far too sensitive.

That's not true. And besides I have since admitted maybe I took things too far. And excuse me for enjoying myself for poking fun at ex-Singaporeans.

Anyway I have since had no choice but to be a helpful voice on this forum. For some reason the moderator leaves all those posts so now I am overcome by a warm fuzzy feeling all over when I am helpful rarther than irritating.

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's not true. And besides I have since admitted maybe I took things too far. And excuse me for enjoying myself for poking fun at ex-Singaporeans.

Anyway I have since had no choice but to be a helpful voice on this forum. For some reason the moderator leaves all those posts so now I am overcome by a warm fuzzy feeling all over when I am helpful rarther than irritating.

brr... your comment just made my hair stand.

anyway, your past rude comments also invoked the fighting spirits in all of us, sometime some arguments really put a zest in this forum.

now all nicey nice, orderly and all that craps. as what axe168, this is getting really dull and subdued.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lol ! now I can see a toothless tiger.. where are all your airs ? kekekeke

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no longer moderation in the Emigration Folder. Thank to all parties for their help especially Aussie Prick who has been contributing with quality posts. Only the 2 superheroes are still looking to be suckered. I have also reflected this in troll/superhero guideline thread and its no a longer a sticky.

Particular thanks to Neddy, Satan, Ash007, Chewed and few others who continued to contribute with a purpose and kept sanity during the dark days.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol ! now I can see a toothless tiger.. where are all your airs ? kekekeke

To be fair, he has stop trolling for a while now. But that doesn't mean I'm still not skeptical. As the saying goes, "The price of freedom is eternal vigilant". If someone else of himself reverts back to the bad old days I hope scroobal would do the appropriate actions again.