• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SCOOT fucks up first flight...

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TigerAir not interested in big plane like B777.
So SIA need to find a way to off load the old plane because no buyer out there for 2nd B777 because most airline op for A380 and B787.

oic,,,than how come SIA buy such planes? Or rather can sell to those african airlines..sure can sell one

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oic,,,than how come SIA buy such planes? Or rather can sell to those african airlines..sure can sell one

When B777 come out 15 year ago. B777 is the most fuel efficient plane compare to larger B747 that why SIA change from B747 to B777. Now there are better plane and choice. A380 and B787 for big and medium plane.
Selling to Africa I dont think they want because maybe SIA want sell at higher price and also Africa no looking for big plane.

keling is shit

Alfrescian
Loyal
balless tonychat,

when are u going to do something to lky other than kpkb here about him?

no balls huh i can confirm. talk is cheap. not as cheap as your ladyboy wife though.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Scoot aircrew uniforms

SCOOT.jpg

remind me of star trek

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i am not that sure.. do you feel that you are out of the country when you just reach a country or when you board a plane.

Most people would want to feel that when they are up the plane. You take a sinkie plane , you delay that release from sinkiedom.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lui Tuck Yew must be praying to the God of Screw Ups. Either that, or transportation in SG is always screwed.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"yellow, yellow, dirty fellow"... heh heh, the colours are black are yellow, on bad days it is black as ScOOT!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder if scoot is better than tiger and airasia. If you check their site their fares especially to sydney are much lower.

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
广州有句俗话说得好 “不怕生坏命,最怕改错名”。

Scoot “has a really dumb name for a start,” Fernandes told The Wall Street Journal (WSJ) in an interview published February 13.

Created by dumb Singaporean management style. The boss says 'Scoot is a good name' and everybody agrees.