• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Science gift vs god gift

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
image.jpg

Logical enough ?

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wuuhahaaaaaaaa, stop turning other's credits into yours! What have u, try to contribute?
Spending wisdom-less nights at a bar? Told u, u r worthless here, lonely, afraid of the dark n needed that every night. Take a look at yourself below.

View attachment 11057

Whahahahaha .... Your butts hurts cause its the truth ? If I'm worthless here you can even reply to me :wink: shows that I got you pissed :wink: action speak louder then words .. Your action alone already confirm that you are pissed at my style of whacking your stupid religion :wink: whahhaaha . Why you care if I can spend money on bar ? Oh I forget you are another Botak gay wananbe who don't drink :wink: whahhahaha

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whahahahaha .... Your butts hurts cause its the truth ? If I'm worthless here you can even reply to me :wink: shows that I got you pissed :wink: action speak louder then words .. Your action alone already confirm that you are pissed at my style of whacking your stupid religion :wink: whahhaaha . Why you care if I can spend money on bar ? Oh I forget you are another Botak gay wananbe who don't drink :wink: whahhahaha

Wuuhahaaaa! Can predict me, what religion u practise??? your action too, tells me u r pissed too. Replying all my responses, wow!!! The tone, the choice of words too. Wuuhahaaaaaaa, care? If not for your mom.......

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wuuhahaaaa! Can predict me, what religion u practise??? your action too, tells me u r pissed too. Replying all my responses, wow!!! The tone, the choice of words too. Wuuhahaaaaaaa, care? If not for your mom.......

Idiot , I'm just having fun with your during my boring nights :wink: check my post time :wink: of course it's easy to predict an idiot :wink: don't need any religion lah .. Common sense will do .. Too bad you have none :wink: Whahahaha

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Idiot , I'm just having fun with your during my boring nights :wink: check my post time :wink: of course it's easy to predict an idiot :wink: don't need any religion lah .. Common sense will do .. Too bad you have none :wink: Whahahaha

Wah! lost old faggot got common sense!? Don't even know who is your real father, still talk big. Wuhahaaaaa, we both having fun here for everybody..., don't u have a slight indication I might be your REAL father??? Wuhahaaaaaaaaaaaaa, like father like son, wuhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!! And u parrot just like me?? Wuhahaaaaaaaaaa, u SOB!!!!!!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wah! lost old faggot got common sense!? Don't even know who is your real father, still talk big. Wuhahaaaaa, we both having fun here for everybody..., don't u have a slight indication I might be your REAL father??? Wuhahaaaaaaaaaaaaa, like father like son, wuhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!! And u parrot just like me?? Wuhahaaaaaaaaaa, u SOB!!!!!!

So your common sense tell you a snake can talk hor :wink: Whahahahah . I'm not like you who call everyone father :wink: me parrot ? Whahahhah common sense tell you a parrot can surf the net hor :wink: still got the cheek to talk about common sense :wink: whahhahah . You like to have fun for everyone here meh ? No wonder your nick is ALWAYS banned by 1600 gays a night :wink: Whahahahah .. You are looking real silly here :wink:

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
So your common sense tell you a snake can talk hor :wink: Whahahahah . I'm not like you who call everyone father :wink: me parrot ? Whahahhah common sense tell you a parrot can surf the net hor :wink: still got the cheek to talk about common sense :wink: whahhahah . You like to have fun for everyone here meh ? No wonder your nick is ALWAYS banned by 1600 gays a night :wink: Whahahahah .. You are looking real silly here :wink:

Wuhahaaaaaaa, snake can't talk????? They don't talk to old ugly gay faggot like u, they talk among themselves. I think, I think only......'Sssssssss, that old ugly faggot Punisher waiting at that bar r stupid, lets not inherit his stupidity, a disgrace to mankind' i will check with your real father again! Wuhahaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wuhahaaaaaaa, snake can't talk????? They don't talk to old ugly gay faggot like u, they talk among themselves. I think, I think only......'Sssssssss, that old ugly faggot Punisher waiting at that bar r stupid, lets not inherit his stupidity, a disgrace to mankind' i will check with your real father again! Wuhahaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Idiot !!! Snakes do not communicate to each other by hissing !! Whahahah .idiot , And hissing is not call talking !!! Hissing is hissing talking is talking !! Whahhahaha gong cheeby !! Your lau bu is chow cheeby and you are gong cheeby .. Genetic sia !! Whahahahah . No wonder you idiot believe in hocus pocus :wink: whahhahaha you also believe your mother chow cheeby can talk ? Whahahhaha what did you heard from her chow cheeby ? Whahhahaha :wink: you are really stupid !!!

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Idiot !!! Snakes do not communicate to each other by hissing !! Whahahah .idiot , And hissing is not call talking !!! Hissing is hissing talking is talking !! Whahhahaha gong cheeby !! Your lau bu is chow cheeby and you are gong cheeby .. Genetic sia !! Whahahahah . No wonder you idiot believe in hocus pocus :wink: whahhahaha you also believe your mother chow cheeby can talk ? Whahahhaha what did you heard from her chow cheeby ? Whahhahaha :wink: you are really stupid !!!

Waaahahaaaaaaaa!!!!!! Confirm! I'm rite u r stupid!!! This is their form of communicating which, according to stupid like u, called talking. Wuhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, hissing is their language. That's why u can't find snakes at your bar, wuhhaaaaaaaaaaaa, what a low class fool! Another fact collected!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Waaahahaaaaaaaa!!!!!! Confirm! I'm rite u r stupid!!! This is their form of communicating which, according to stupid like u, called talking. Wuhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, hissing is their language. That's why u can't find snakes at your bar, wuhhaaaaaaaaaaaa, what a low class fool! Another fact collected!

Whahhahaha ... Show me proof that snake use hissing as an communication tools ? You are spreading your stupidity here , as usual . By the way don't ask your tua bui lau bu to spread her leg until like that leh .. If not all her customers will run away !!! Whahahahah .

image.jpg

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whahhahaha ... Show me proof that snake use hissing as an communication tools ? You are spreading your stupidity here , as usual . By the way don't ask your tua bui lau bu to spread her leg until like that leh .. If not all her customers will run away !!! Whahahahah .

View attachment 11153

Wuhahaaaaaa!!!!!!! Can u understand what's the sound I make here,'wuhahaaaa!!'?? Cannot? Then don't ask stupid question, waste my time.

Wow, brilliant position!!!! I will request your mom for this, cannot wait...I just love her aroma down there!!! So horny now, will call her soon. Wait! She called!!!! I will back soon, I promise u. Wuhahaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wuhahaaaaaa!!!!!!! Can u understand what's the sound I make here,'wuhahaaaa!!'?? Cannot? Then don't ask stupid question, waste my time.

Wow, brilliant position!!!! I will request your mom for this, cannot wait...I just love her aroma down there!!! So horny now, will call her soon. Wait! She called!!!! I will back soon, I promise u. Wuhahaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

Whahahhh twist and turn , first talk about snake when nothing to say back up your stupid claims you change topic whahhahaha .. Truly an idiot :wink: if you want to have fun I can too .. From today onwards I just insult your lau bu here since your intention is just having fun :wink: whahahah rather then discussion :wink: that's how religious nuts behave when they lose argument :wink:
Your lau bu so fat that when a person was having sex with her they rolled over twice, they were still on top of her !! Whahhahaha :wink:

image.jpg