• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Schooling to meet pinkie on monday 15th Aug Gets 1 million free krisflyer miles!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My whole family and I would be there to welcome him. I hope to introduce my beautiful daughter to him. He has ang mo genes and a olympic champion. He is good enough for my daughter.

Your shit face daughter probably won't even interest schooling. Her mouth is good enough to be his toilet though

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
13932724_10154442316438679_4194387580084324720_n.p  ng

Cheapskates SQ ...only give them business class ...first class lah ...here is an individual that has accomplished a feat that non sinkee has done in 50 years!

Tony Tan & Grace Fu are not the only ones who want to exploit Schooling. Other than SIA I heard that NTUC want to get free publicity from Schooling's victory.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Olympic gold medal is no mean feat. Yes it is a great achievement. But please lah you Singaporeans make it out to be like some kind of miracle or something some planet creating work. Relax man.

You obviously are not aware of the fact that the response from native S'poreans is so overwhelming and spontaneous for a damn good reason.

Most of us wouldn't even want to bat an eyelid if the gold medal winner were one of those imported mercenaries.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
That fuckface is SQ boss?
And I thot he was just an ugly steward.....SIA standards gone down

In the old days that shorty fellow was called the flight purser, and nowadays his job designation is cabin flight director.

Cabin flight director is only assigned onto SQ long international flights like London, NY, LA, European cities and Sao Paulo.

Last edited:

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
My whole family and I would be there to welcome him. I hope to introduce my beautiful daughter to him. He has ang mo genes and a olympic champion. He is good enough for my daughter.

joe_a.jpg
joe_0.png

Is your daughter as chio and brainy as Casey Shomaker who majors in law at the University of Texas?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's great that schooling is trying to ensure his bloodline gets a bigger dosage of european blood. If you look at his family tree you notice that he has very little ang moh inside and that is the case for most eurasians in sinkieland they only have their ancestors Ang moh surname. If he has kids with her this will ensure his bloodline's european mix isn't diluted till it doesn't exist.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's great that schooling is trying to ensure his bloodline gets a bigger dosage of european blood. If you look at his family tree you notice that he has very little ang moh inside and that is the case for most eurasians in sinkieland they only have their ancestors Ang moh surname. If he has kids with her this will ensure his bloodline's european mix isn't diluted till it doesn't exist.

good pair of chichis too.

Ed Chigliak

Alfrescian
Loyal
You obviously are not aware of the fact that the response from native S'poreans is so overwhelming and spontaneous for a damn good reason.

Most of us wouldn't even want to bat an eyelid if the gold medal winner were one of those imported mercenaries.

Do not be mistaken.

All the outpouring of bubbly, saccharin sweet emotions of rejoicing, ra-ra one Singapore togetherness as if the Holy Spirit has come down upon Singapore to save its miserable soul from the evil foreign talent onslaught…is just BS. Leave that charade for Kong Hee and his following of twats at Sunday service.

Look deeper and you will see the reason why most Singaporeans are exuberant/ecstatic. It is because they are now given the perfect opportunity to throw the pie on PAP’s face. Yeah I said it. The same people who have been whinging about foreigners taking their jobs, women, houses and YET vote the same mob (i.e. PAP) back into parliament. The PAP mob who threw cash $$ on foreign imports (be it on sports, education, scholarship, whores ..). The same mob who has upgraded the loser Singaporeans to driving….erm....taxis.

This is the perfect moment for Singaporeans to crawl out of the cesspit (the one they dug for themselves when they voted PAP again….and again….and again..do you get the picture?) and hurl feeble abuses at PAP, and then quickly slink back into their safety of the bottomless cesspit.

When election time comes again, whole cycle repeats. Singaporean 101.

Where is my barf bag..I need to puke.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are stating the obvious. Nothing to be mistaken. Don't even need to look deeper, its is plain as day. While else the vitriol aimed at the govt over an Olympic gold medal.

Do not be mistaken.

All the outpouring of bubbly, saccharin sweet emotions of rejoicing, ra-ra one Singapore togetherness as if the Holy Spirit has come down upon Singapore to save its miserable soul from the evil foreign talent onslaught…is just BS. Leave that charade for Kong Hee and his following of twats at Sunday service.

Look deeper and you will see the reason why most Singaporeans are exuberant/ecstatic. It is because they are now given the perfect opportunity to throw the pie on PAP’s face. Yeah I said it. The same people who have been whinging about foreigners taking their jobs, women, houses and YET vote the same mob (i.e. PAP) back into parliament. The PAP mob who threw cash $$ on foreign imports (be it on sports, education, scholarship, whores ..). The same mob who has upgraded the loser Singaporeans to driving….erm....taxis.

This is the perfect moment for Singaporeans to crawl out of the cesspit (the one they dug for themselves when they voted PAP again….and again….and again..do you get the picture?) and hurl feeble abuses at PAP, and then quickly slink back into their safety of the bottomless cesspit.

When election time comes again, whole cycle repeats. Singaporean 101.

Where is my barf bag..I need to puke.

jw5

Loyal
If the seven biz class return tickets isn't from Texas to sinkieland, what is the point of giving it to him? Just a wayang show?

It's the equivalent of seven biz class tickets to Sydney or Melbourne from Singapore. He should be free to use the miles however he wants. :biggrin:

Dinkum

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ah John,

For your daughter I think RC or CCC chairman is good enough lah.

Also it will help keep the family tradition. Tiok boh?

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal

becareful what u wished for.

most ang mo are smoking grass , laze around , fuck around , play guitar , asking for handouts
that's in their genes.