• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Scholar General boasting

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
SAF has always done very well in foreign defence course and it is no surprise. Nobody in his right mind with good academic results would join the army in any country. The entire SAF scholarship scheme was built around old man's eldest son.

Did LHL score well?

jw5

Loyal
SAF has always done very well in foreign defence course and it is no surprise. Nobody in his right mind with good academic results would join the army in any country. The entire SAF scholarship scheme was built around old man's eldest son.

Nobody in his right mind?
But forummers wikiphile and papsmearer were both SAF regulars leh.
Don't tell me you are trying to diss them now?

Try to manipulate yourself out of this one, idiot.

Lee5604

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well said scroobal.

And some one invented the "White Horse" scheme to help the old man's eldest son and second son out.

Only the liar Cedric Foo(l) denied its existence, but later admitted it when he realised that he cannot fool all the people all the time!

Last edited:

CJPau

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no war in Sg. The upper echelons of MINDEF is a breeding ground for party loyalists.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
To be far to this newly promoted LTC, he's at least done a tour of peacekeeping in Afghanistan.

What the hell is that? Peacekeeping? Who goes there for that? The SAF calls it Stabilzation and Construction. That means that you put the soldiers in a pacified area and have them walk around building shit for free for the villagers. And that's after all the fighting has been done in that area already. Compare this to combat ops, search and destroy mission, firefights with insurgents, etc. that the US Army and the coalition forces engage in on a regular basis.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What the hell is that? Peacekeeping? Who goes there for that? The SAF calls it Stabilzation and Construction. That means that you put the soldiers in a pacified area and have them walk around building shit for free for the villagers. And that's after all the fighting has been done in that area already. Compare this to combat ops, search and destroy mission, firefights with insurgents, etc. that the US Army and the coalition forces engage in on a regular basis.

If a saf general's career pinnacle is chairing the NDP....
Then becoming a UN peacekeeper is machiam getting a Purple Heart liao.
This VJ boy is a 30 year old LTC....a high flyer going places but I can't find any info on him being a scholar.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
If a saf general's career pinnacle is chairing the NDP....
Then becoming a UN peacekeeper is machiam getting a Purple Heart liao.
This VJ boy is a 30 year old LTC....a high flyer going places but I can't find any info on him being a scholar.

yep. in the SAF, NDP is the mother of all battles. Fighting against suppliers, decorators, facility managers, traffic police, crowd control, etc.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yep. in the SAF, NDP is the mother of all battles. Fighting against suppliers, decorators, facility managers, traffic police, crowd control, etc.

Countless NS boys have been exploited annually in this meaningless event. Numerous weekends burnt on rehearsals.

[video=youtube;IKkrv0ciyi8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKkrv0ciyi8[/video]

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
As I said if you want Singapore to go to war be my guest

Like I said, u are an idiot that cannot distinguish between war and skirmishes/firefights. When you go to war, the whole army is mobilised and engaged in armed conflict. U can engage in many skirmishes and small firefights without ever going to war. If u are so against getting even some small amount of combat experience, than u are totally ignorant of soldiering or just plain stupid.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Countless NS boys have been exploited annually in this meaningless event. Numerous weekends burnt on rehearsals.

[video=youtube;IKkrv0ciyi8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKkrv0ciyi8[/video]

NS boys have no choice. But I don't understand why the parents of those school kids cannot say no to their kids participating in it. Nor why those participants of the various fronts for PAP organizations say no when asked to participate.