• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SCGS uniform

joker88

Alfrescian
Loyal
hai sing girls, chji (without belting up mod), and cedar girls.

never feel tat scgs uniform is sexy. or maybe their girls r more stone lookin with all the ultra short hair and black plastic specs frames.

Cedar girls' uniform is unique but not sexy leh. Cannot peep and the skirt also very thick material.

I also think SCGS uniform more sexy without blouse. Can peep from many angles. :p

hughgrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did you manage to see the breast?
Sometimes I do when they bend forward.

I have a few of them in my class during the first three mths in JC.
Always peep at them when they bend forward.
Some of them got big neh neh can see. :p

I also think SCGS uniform more sexy without blouse. Can peep from many angles. :p

unfortunately, a lot of them know there are lots of pervs ard and usually wear their T-shirt instead

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it still the sexist uniform in SG? To me it is

from all yr threads that u posted, u seem very obsessed with women's garments, huh ...

if u think the blue 'sun-dress' of SCGS is bad, wait till u see their jacket/windbreaker - it looks juz like the one MM wears in parliament - all baggy + sloppy + grunge... now thats UGLY !

btw i like british school uniform jacket & school crest ... jap uniform also quite smart ...

singapore school uniforms - all thoughtlessly designed, juz like the way typical sinkees do things - thoughtless ...

except the ACS group, all the uniforms suck !

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal
MGS uniform - unique and nobody can copy ...

ACJC - nice collar, many neighbourhood sec schools tried to copy but without success ...

fairfield - cute uniform ... abit kiddy ...

hughgrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
end of day, what makes the uni look good is the person. sloppy uni but dam chio girl confirm look good, whereas a fat ugly girl wearing anything also wouldnt look nice.
that said, there are some girls schools ie scgs, nanyang with more than its fair share of nice looking sch girls:biggrin:

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal
im my opinion, worst girls uniform is st margaret's ... :biggrin:

the polka dots and the silly sewed-on tie ... ridiculous ! its actually a whole dress ...

compare with marymount convent - also green dress but nice/smart design paired with black shoes ...

nanyang girls - time to update the awful skirt ... god, that is so 'ge-ming', so 1950s ... how about having a qipao style aka the beijing olympic hostess, since the neckline is already somewhat qipao style ... ?

RGS/CHIJ pinafore is actually WWII fashion sense ... even in europe, no school girl dresses like that anymore ... except maybe in african schools where they still have colonial hang-ups ...

SCGS - actually had a bolero (ie. a sleeveless little coat, same color as the uniform, supposed 2b peranakan/nonya style) ... they did away with it long time ago, probably principal afraid the primary school girls would discard their coats everywhere & anywhere, like they do with their uniform belts ... btw their prefects still wear the 'coatie' - in white ...

RI - trying to do what ? ambition to become a MIW ? :eek:

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal
end of day, what makes the uni look good is the person. sloppy uni but dam chio girl confirm look good, whereas a fat ugly girl wearing anything also wouldnt look nice.
that said, there are some girls schools ie scgs, nanyang with more than its fair share of nice looking sch girls:biggrin:

yeah, SCGS & nanyang have alot of girls with gao gui, rich men's daughters look ... nice complexion, shiny hair, well nourished, tall, well spoken ... carry branded schoolbags ...

neighbourhood school girls have ah lian look ...