• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Scary...

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is 寿衣 alright, this is a deceptive move to trick 牛头马面 that he is dead so that they will not waste time to take him away.

LOL..........................DOL.................. ......(DOL = Dying Of Laughter)..............................

the Old Bastard does look like a wax figure leh........................maybe they borrow from Mdm Tussauds.......................

Last edited:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And he's wearing Nike running shoes, just in case need to run away from the reaper.

the Old Fark wear running shoes i think becoz it helps him to walk easier...........the thick bouncy soles of the shoes can help mah..........

if that's the case...........the Old Bastard walk also difficult liao...................must be on his last legs............

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
the Old Fark wear running shoes i think becoz it helps him to walk easier...........the thick bouncy soles of the shoes can help mah..........

if that's the case...........the Old Bastard walk also difficult liao...................must be on his last legs............

I wonder who started these two names "Old fart" & "Old fark"