• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SBS PRC Bus Driver Slows Bus Down to Ogle at SPG! No Wonder Spate of Accidents!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 30 Apr 2012
Bus driver slows down to gawk at female pedestrian walking by the road

bus_driver_slows_down_to_gawk-thumbnail.jpg

A female STOMPer says she was harassed by a bus driver who deliberately slowed his vehicle down to match her pace as she walked by the roadside one afternoon. She has since lodged a complaint with SBS Transit over the matter.

The STOMPer relates the incident:

"I would like to share a true story which happened to me a few days ago.

"I was on the way home, walking along Hougang Avenue 4 at about 5.30pm on Friday, Apr 27.

"I noticed an SBS Transit bus travelling in the same direction as me. However, as the bus was passing me, it started to slow down.

"Seconds later, it was crawling at the same speed as my walking pace.

"I wasn't sure what was going on, so I quickly walked faster. The bus did the same by moving a little faster.

"When I slowed down my pace, the bus also slowed down to match my walking speed.

"I found that strange, so I stopped in my tracks and turned to look right at the bus, which was on my right.

"At that very moment, the bus came to a complete halt too -- right in the middle of nowhere. There was no stop line at all, and it wasn't at a traffic light.

"When I looked at the bus captain, I realized he was staring hard at me, through the glass door of the bus entrance.

"He continued staring for a good five to ten seconds, and I froze in fear.

"The next thing I knew, a lorry came up behind the bus and gave it a long, loud honk.

"The bus captain, who looked like a PRC in his 30s, suddenly snapped out of his daze, turned his head, and drove off.

"The bus he was driving was service 325, a loop service around Hougang.

"I was in complete shock when I realized what had just happened.

"There are a number of things I'm concerned about here, especially since PRC drivers have been mowing people down on the roads recently:

"1) Why did the bus hasten and slow down according to my walking pace?
2) Why did the bus captain stop the bus? There is no reason why he should stop the bus when he is on duty.
3) Also, why did he stop it in the middle of nowhere? There was no stop line, neither was it at a traffic light or junction. This poses a risk to other motorists.
4) Why must the bus captain stare at me?
5) Why must he stare at me for ten seconds?
6) Why is the bus captain NOT concentrating on the roads? He should be DRIVING and paying attention to other vehicles and pedestrians on the roads.
7) The bus captain is a PRC - why isn't he paying attention while on the job while driving on the roads of another country?

"Apart from these, I'm also worried:

"1) Why is this PRC bus captain looking at girls?
2) What if this PRC is a pervert or a stalker?
3) Has he been looking out for other girls too? I may not be the first on his 'list'.
4) What if he's looking out for girls so that he can prey on them when he's not on duty?
5) Are other girls in the Hougang estate at risk too?

"Ladies living in the Hougang estate, please be careful.

"To everyone who takes SBS Transit's service 325, please watch out for yourself too.

"This is a true story and I'm sharing it only because I don't want anyone else to be a victim of this PRC man.

"I have written in to SBS Transit asking them for a full investigation and a full explanation, and will be awaiting their reply."

Keywords: sbs
<!--<script src="http://static.ak.connect.facebook.com/js/api_lib/v0.4/FeatureLoader.js.php/en_US" type="text/javascript"></script>-->
LOL
7%

<!-- end mm_moodcontainer div -->
Cute
0%

Shiok
2%

Fail
44%

OMG
2%

Bochup
26%

Ewww!
2%

So Sad
0%

Enraged
17%

<!-- end mm_body div -->
<!-- end moodResultItem div -->

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wah! yes indeed why did the bus slow down to your walking pace? Yes i concur he's very dangerous gawking at girls! Better get the entire police force to investigate. Get ram and GD out of retirement to help too.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
doesnt matter to fat dog char_azn, he will still put the blame solely on WP.

And then he'll continue pretending to be an objective, neutral moderate who thinks opposition supporters aren't as rational as him. :rolleyes: