• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SBS bus 151 drives against traffic

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/oodOLliNTx4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Once I drove to a oncoming traffic by mistakes, and no car is willing to stop to let me reposition. I had to continue driving towards the opposite direction and turning left and right , right and left, very danger and yet exciting games.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When the law has failed to be enforced firmly and fairly, people tend not to obey them. Consequently, there is lawlessless in society.

Sometimes the lawlessness manifests itself in business, in politics, in culture. More commonly, it is manifested on road traffic.

You are witnessing the lawlessness now. :cool:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Does it matter where the driver does from?

The driver is holding a Singapore resident worker, an employee of a Singapore company, driving a Singapore-owned bus on Singapore roads.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Does it matter where the driver does from?

The driver is holding a Singapore resident worker, an employee of a Singapore company, driving a Singapore-owned bus on Singapore roads.

Yes it matters. Tiongs are horrible drivers.

pic40.jpg

prcdriver01.gif

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sinkland sure is more exciting these days. Remember nothing ever changes. That bus moving in the wrong direction looks so cool until it fucking rams into your car which was travelling in the right direction and you are a sinkie driver.

In such circumstances you are fucked and you know it unless you happen to be a shit skin regardless of your nationality then it's a fucking party.

cos when you happen to be a shit skin and die it's makes the world a better place.

Last edited:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The bus driver is actually a hero.. he had to keep the bus moving above 50 km/h or else a bomb (planted on board by Indon terrorists) will explode.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/oodOLliNTx4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Must be a PRC Chinaman Bus driver because in their country they on Left hand drive! so nothing's wrong
only wrong thingy was why PAP allow such TRASH immigrant to be in Stinkiepore???

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Must be a PRC Chinaman Bus driver because in their country they on Left hand drive! so nothing's wrong
only wrong thingy was why PAP allow such TRASH immigrant to be in Stinkiepore???

Low wages, labour cost kept low so the cronies can laugh all the way to the bank. So simple you also don't know. :wink:

smrtnanjing.jpg

prcbusrecruitment.jpg

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Low wages, labour cost kept low so the cronies can laugh all the way to the bank. So simple you also don't know. :wink:
My point exactly. Why are Tiongs on Singapore roads? Why are Singaporeans destroying their reputations by welcoming the Nehs and Tiongs.

Why not all Singaporeans do the same to the cronies. Traitors!

Last edited: