• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat SBF raid going on ?

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really no supper with moi?

I thought we can go Geylang look for Ralders. I scared go alone leh. He want to whack me you know . I very very scared.

Come lah, we go find him and look for his kopikia ah hoe. Maybe can make friends with Lord Ralders.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I thought we can go Geylang look for Ralders. I scared go alone leh. He want to whack me you know . I very very scared.

Come lah, we go find him and look for his kopikia ah hoe. Maybe can make friends with Lord Ralders.

Wang LOSER mudlander dog ran off with tail in between its legs when there were around 40 guests waiting to see this MALAYSIAN coward wanking and jerking off to win. Don't stop spamming coward.

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Bro, yamamoto San got talk to me mah. Just that he does not know the reasons. Orh that means is mata receive tip off .I thought mata conduct raids.
Then I have to take yours as my lesson else meng will Lee port me soon :biggrin:

Gila? Hello.. I more Gila than you OK. You speak Malay Gila ah? You midlander too. Fellow country men. Yeah!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Aren't you MALAYSIAN coward so damn proud of winning Singaporean woman by wanking? Why no more wanking coward? There are around 9 guests in this thread now. Start wanking and jerk off to win.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gila? Hello.. I more Gila than you OK. You speak Malay Gila ah? You midlander too. Fellow country men. Yeah!

Wang LOSER mudlander dog ran off with tail in between its legs when there were around 40 guests waiting to see this MALAYSIAN coward wanking and jerking off to win. Don't stop spamming coward.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOSER MALAYSIANS can't win debate have to resort to win Singaporean woman by wanking and other DIRTY crimes. And MALAYSIAN cowards are so damn proud of it.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just urinated. Shiok. You want to see?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Drink so much water today. You drank water? Or else dehydrated talking so much.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Drink so much water today. You drank water? Or else dehydrated talking so much.

Aren't you MALAYSIAN coward so damn proud of winning Singaporean woman by wanking? Why no more wanking coward? There are around 9 guests in this thread now. Start wanking and jerk off to win.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
you watched Sasame Street and like Count?

Wang COWARD LOSER mudlander dog ran off with tail in between its legs when there were around 40 guests waiting to see this MALAYSIAN coward wanking and jerking off to win. Gila Gila COWARD.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
you watched Sasame Street and like Count?

Aren't you MALAYSIAN coward so damn proud of winning Singaporean woman by wanking? Why no more wanking coward? There are around 11 guests in this thread now. Start wanking and jerk off to win.