• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SBF in the news!

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Kangaroo Judge Mathew should just STFU.

The problem is not websites hosting the services but the hordes of foreign prostitutes moonlighting as freelance prostitutes under student passes and tourist visas. Not only do they operate in HDB heartlands shops, shopping complexes, they advertise their services through social medias and there are far more websites than sammyboyforum and laksaboy. :biggrin:

You chop 1 head, 5 will spring up. :rolleyes: And base on my connections, there are no "offices" for AV to raid except for those dumb arse novices OKTs who have no experience. :biggrin: Raid one place, haul up the girls, one week later business resumes at a new area. :biggrin:

Like i've said many times before, the enemies of my enemy (PAP) are my friends.

Hail hydra!

Northstar

Alfrescian
Loyal
laksaboy also tio owned liao

No such thing as long u are not in sg / ISPs are not sg or using proxy for those in sg.

21337539a3bfe5dfc610c90815c00a22d956d1cf.jpg