• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SBF Gathering at SPOM

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still awaiting her reply. What if a man turns up and claims to be Tracy?

Dick-Tracy-.jpg

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can we get Doris to prepare the food instead of the current operator?

I miss her sambal and mee goreng.

I will invite Paul Lim and How Doong if we are really meeting.

GD, your health okay already?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can we get Doris to prepare the food instead of the current operator?

I miss her sambal and mee goreng.

I will invite Paul Lim and How Doong if we are really meeting.

GD, your health okay already?

Current operator useless. Food jialak. Was told previous CP kicked Doris out. Ralph also seepay tulan. Now running a western food joint at Casuarina Rd. I love their chilli padi. Bestest.

Forget about Paul the useless idiot. How Doong? No comments.

Healthwise, I am ok. Thanks. Regular check-ups every now and then. Even if have to join Ramseth, I have no regrets. Thiong kau liao.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Serena prefers SPOM. Cosy atmosphere. I promised to show her around the place, including the nearby cemetery. A durian will drop just for her.

Thought you were into Cecilia type. So fast "chope" Serena liao.

Remember to reserve China Wine for Eatshitdie and Sam to fight it out.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thought you were into Cecilia type. So fast "chope" Serena liao.

Remember to reserve China Wine for Eatshitdie and Sam to fight it out.

At my age, cant be choosy. That's reality.

Am trying to prevent fights, so, China Wine wont be invited. She can stay at the Polo Club just down the road. If ESD and/or Sam wants her, they know where to ride her.