• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SBF BREAKING NEWS : LEONGSAM Fires FROGGY!!!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
When a donation is made, the script will reset the account to InfP immediately.

The moderator script runs every 3 hours and will restore mod status to those who have been configured as moderators.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
When a donation is made, the script will reset the account to InfP immediately.

The Moderator script runs every 3 hours and will restore mod status to those who have been configured as moderators.

Chey...I thot I finally got rid of that Kup Por!

Puta La Madre :oIo: :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Chey...I thot I finally got rid of that Kup Por!

Puta La Madre :oIo: :biggrin:

Bloody shit stirrer now I suspect you to be kopiuncle clone whole day in SBF to stir shit, you must be him.

I thus label you as kopiusai clone from now on.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mod got salary take?
Got chiobu free fuck bonus?
Some Fucktards take cyber life way too seriously.....get a life dudes

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Bloody shit stirrer now I suspect you to be kopiuncle clone whole day in SBF to stir shit, you must be him.

I thus label you as kopiusai clone from now on.

Can donate some money to me instead of giving to this Puta Madre Forum...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

nabeizzzz...rep power 60 liaoz....dun zap me hor...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: