• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SBF analysis needed.......

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
On posture and body language

CSM bowing (or bending)

edwin-koo-chen-show-mao.jpg

And Koh Poh Koon sticking his fingers up, after his long father mother story of how he had a "poor" childhood (for sympathy votes)

D3ABB330CA17D23232511E1839BAA1.jpg

TuaGow

Alfrescian
Loyal
one represent humility and respect for the people, while the other represent the yaya-PAPaya attitude to rule and disrespect the people.

come 26 jan, the people will show what kind of body language they want with voting languag. support wp!

mulvi74

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do the PAP wear white ?
Looks like they are all going to a Lawn Bowls game
Or cricket
Or croquet

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bow also must hold hands ? Looks like theater show performers ? Opps ...i forget they are actors and actress :wink:

should kneel in front of the peasants to beg for votes. :biggrin: that is too humbling or shameful. but win is all that matters. pride can be discarded. after victory, they can screw the peasants back...

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
should kneel in front of the peasants to beg for votes. :biggrin: that is too humbling or shameful. but win is all that matters. pride can be discarded. after victory, they can screw the peasants back...

Yalor ... Pride aside .can whack peasant later if they win .. :wink:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am all ready to serve with all my humility.With all my heart and soul.With all my courage and strength.To bring about
a better Singapore for everyone.Please help me and my Worker's Party to achieve this for the people of PE and for everyone
in Singapore. 謝謝大家

edwin-koo-chen-show-mao.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If they're all dressed in white and are begging for votes, they could have done this:

20110617.123305_20110617_mourner.jpg

Give those few in their audience some entertainment. :biggrin: