• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Saw this on FB

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Latest Nat Ho's dad is found safe n sound. Now he is famous with all the free publicity
some white scum MP will not pass up a chance for free publicity too.......probably send this uncle to those useless ntuc training class or whatever and then help him land some $1.6K dishwasher job and give away some free groceries then MSM splash story big big.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Nat Ho's dad missing and suicidal due to being unemployed

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. you're faster than me. :biggrin:

hi there

1. hahaha!
2. aiyoh! those figures from mom only look good on papers.
3. what is from the ground sentiment, it knows little hoh!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

hi there

1. hahaha!
2. aiyoh! those figures from mom only look good on papers.
3. what is from the ground sentiment, it knows little hoh!

1. Streetsmart
2. what is the market rate for dishwasher?
3. $1,600 for dishwasher at Jumbo
4. Can believe?

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
some white scum MP will not pass up a chance for free publicity too.......probably send this uncle to those useless ntuc training class or whatever and then help him land some $1.6K dishwasher job and give away some free groceries then MSM splash story big big.

It's the changing of light bulbs that makes me feel proud of Singapore.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

1. Streetsmart
2. what is the market rate for dishwasher?
3. $1,600 for dishwasher at Jumbo
4. Can believe?

hi there

1. bro, don't be conned by the 1.6k thing.
2. it may include overtime & allowances to build it up.
3. it should have a lower basic salary.
4. nowadays, those ah soh cleaning lady basic salary range between 800 to 1200 bucks per mth.
5. no overtime hoh!
6. very basic benefits & welfare.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

I can never understand why anyone who is still healthy would want to end their lives when there are so many out there who would give anything to cure a terminal illness.

Health is EVERYTHING. With health intact, ANYTHING is achievable if you set your mind to it.

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. boss, you're right
3. I once saw a determined man of dubious sexual orientation cycled up Mt Cook in New Zealand without a seat on.

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Update: At about 1.15pm on Tuesday July 24, Nat Ho posted an update on his Twitter account saying his father had been found.

He tweeted: "Dear friends and fellow Singaporeans, thank you for ur help and prayers. My Dad has been found and is now safe with my Mum and Bro headed home."

Actor-singer Nat Ho took to Facebook and Twitter yesterday afternoon for help after his father, Mr Daniel Ho Shih Meng, 55, went missing.

In a phone interview with my paper, Nat, 27, said that he and his father got into an argument yesterday morning. The younger Ho then left their Jurong East home for an interview.

At about 2.45pm, he received an e-mail message from his father, who said his family did not understand him. The message also included the words "goodbye forever".

Mr Daniel Ho had left the house while Nat and his brother were at work.

Nat said: "My mum was washing clothes, so she didn't hear him leave.

"He has been angsty for the past few weeks, picking quarrels with me and my mum."

The family suspect that Mr Daniel Ho may be depressed.

He has been out of work since April, when he quit his job as an engineer dealing with elevators.

A police report has been filed but, as of press time, there was no news of Mr Daniel Ho's whereabouts.

He left home without his mobile phone, wallet, keys and identity card. However, he is believed to have an ez-link card with him.

Mr Daniel Ho is 1.68m tall. Readers who have seen him may call the police hotline on 1800-255-0000, or 9741-0687 and ask for Marion.

[email protected]

HELPLINES
Samaritans of Singapore (SOS): 1800-2214444
Singapore Association for Mental Health: 1800-2837019
Sage Counselling Centre: 1800-5555555
Care Corner Mandarin Counselling: 1800-3535800

The Penetrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Extremist said:
Nat Ho
10 minutes ago via Sprout Social
Dear friends and fellow Singaporeans, thank you for ur help and prayers. My Dad has been found and is now safe w my Mum and Bro headed home.

Uncle so old still want to seek attention !

manfrommars

Alfrescian
Loyal

I can never understand why anyone who is still healthy would want to end their lives when there are so many out there who would give anything to cure a terminal illness.

Health is EVERYTHING. With health intact, ANYTHING is achievable if you set your mind to it.

every one dies. it doesn't matter if you run a global company or have 10 billion dollars. you die, sooner or later. and you die as a bag of bones, some an urn of ashes splattered into the soil as fertiliser.

why fight to live when you will die anyway? it is like driving a car around a mountain and sooner or later everyone falls off the cliff...he just chose to fall off earlier.

whatever you say or do in this life doesn't matter anyway. say you are the us president, the most important role a person can play, it is no big deal anyway, given time, people will forget you, the usa will not exist, countries rise and fall, mankind will not exist...etc. even if people revere you, you are already dead, does it matter?

committing suicide is just facing the inevitable. it is a personal choice that is all. it takes a lot of courage to kill oneself and it is something that normal people cannot do.

the cold hard fact is we are just little animals on one rock called earth in billions of gaziilions of galaxies in this universe. it doesnt even matter if the earth blows up tomorrow, it happens all the time in the universe we live me.

everything is insignificant really.

the dinosaurs ruled this earth until a meteor wiped them out. the same can and will happen for the human race. this planet will end soon, our sun will run out of fuel, galaxies will collapse into black holes and into nothingness.

Last edited:

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Update: At about 1.15pm on Tuesday July 24, Nat Ho posted an update on his Twitter account saying his father had been found.

He tweeted: "Dear friends and fellow Singaporeans, thank you for ur help and prayers. My Dad has been found and is now safe with my Mum and Bro headed home."

Actor-singer Nat Ho took to Facebook and Twitter yesterday afternoon for help after his father, Mr Daniel Ho Shih Meng, 55, went missing.

In a phone interview with my paper, Nat, 27, said that he and his father got into an argument yesterday morning. The younger Ho then left their Jurong East home for an interview.

At about 2.45pm, he received an e-mail message from his father, who said his family did not understand him. The message also included the words "goodbye forever".

Mr Daniel Ho had left the house while Nat and his brother were at work.

Nat said: "My mum was washing clothes, so she didn't hear him leave.

"He has been angsty for the past few weeks, picking quarrels with me and my mum."

The family suspect that Mr Daniel Ho may be depressed.

He has been out of work since April, when he quit his job as an engineer dealing with elevators.

A police report has been filed but, as of press time, there was no news of Mr Daniel Ho's whereabouts.

He left home without his mobile phone, wallet, keys and identity card. However, he is believed to have an ez-link card with him.

Mr Daniel Ho is 1.68m tall. Readers who have seen him may call the police hotline on 1800-255-0000, or 9741-0687 and ask for Marion.

[email protected]

HELPLINES
Samaritans of Singapore (SOS): 1800-2214444
Singapore Association for Mental Health: 1800-2837019
Sage Counselling Centre: 1800-5555555
Care Corner Mandarin Counselling: 1800-3535800

Are they a wealthy family? Do they live in private housing?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
good for uncle ho...you are still very young lah. uncle older than you by many years....live and let live lah. no need to feel depressed. no job. live within your means and don't quarrel with your family members lah.

wish you many more good golden years with your wife and family. for a start, take a stroll by the gardens in the bay....seniors special charge. or take a stroll in our botanic gardens.....just take it easy. good luck!

manfrommars

Alfrescian
Loyal
good for uncle ho...you are still very young lah. uncle older than you by many years....live and let live lah. no need to feel depressed. no job. live within your means and don't quarrel with your family members lah.

wish you many more good golden years with your wife and family. for a start, take a stroll by the gardens in the bay....seniors special charge. or take a stroll in our botanic gardens.....just take it easy. good luck!

old man, why are you talking down to people? no one asked for your lessons. you are old and about to die soon, know your place in society. bloody arrogant old man who thinks just because he has lived longer he knows more.

you know shit. go back to finish your o levels and read a few books before attempting to advise anyone.

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nat Ho's father will feel very malu now, everywhere he go he will be seen as suicidal individual with depression..not sure its right for him to publicise it on FB

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal

Depression is considered as a mental disease, so a person who is suffering from depression does not have his health intact and cannot think straight, so how in the world can he set his mind to achieve anything at all?

Last edited:

manfrommars

Alfrescian
Loyal
old man, why are you talking down to people? no one asked for your lessons. you are old and about to die soon, know your place in society. bloody arrogant old man who thinks just because he has lived longer he knows more.

you know shit. go back to finish your o levels and read a few books before attempting to advise anyone.

my bad, even if you do have an education, which you don't (people from your generation can't even read and write), you are incapable of learning anything because your brain can only accept the old useless ways, they can't accept the truth, anything chinese is good, anything non chinese is bad. the entire culture is messed up.

weak useless generations of total imbeciles.

i would line up all of you weaklings in your diapers and shoot you with a machine gun.

little always-arrogant human parasites.

manfrommars

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wherever they go people will laugh behind their backs. Why publicize a family squabble in the media?

yes that is what singaporeans particularly the heartless chinese do. they laugh at other's misfortunes.

disgusting people with no sense of community or humanity at all.

they should nuke the fucking chinks out of this universe.

the chinks are really the fucking parasites of this world.

fucking chinese are the most selfish, miserable and heartless people in the world.

i avoid them like the plague.

one guy asked me to learn chinese, i told him i don't want to learn a language of heartless insecure useless nonsensical people.