• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Saw this on FB

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nat Ho seek missing DAD who left a depressing note

99759666.jpg

Facebook is abuzz with word spreading quickly that local singer Nat Ho is asking social media users to spot his father who left home unexpectedly.

Nat uploaded a photo of his father and wrote that he “may be depressed” and had “left a suicide note” which was “sent at 2.45 p.m.”

The first Facebook note appealing for help appeared at around 4.30 p.m. and several follow-up notes have since appeared to clarify that this was not a hoax.

Additional information about Nat’s father, known as Shih Meng or Daniel, has been provided.

Nat-Ho.jpg

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nat Ho's dad missing and suicidal due to being unemployed

http://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/b...singer-nat-ho-dad-goes-missing-105856154.html

630natho.jpg

Local singer Nat Ho's father has gone missing. (Photo: Nat Ho's website)

Local actor-turned-singer Nat Ho has taken to Twitter to ask for help to find his missing father, whom he fears may be on the verge of suicide.

In his first tweet — which was published at around 4pm on Monday — Ho wrote, "My dad may be depressed & left a suicide note. He's left home w/o any form of contact. Pls tag me his whereabouts pls".

The tweet, which was accompanied by a photo of his father, was then re-tweeted by actors George Young and Randall Tan as well as local bloggers Xiaxue and Benjamin Lee. At press-time, it has been re-tweeted over 3,000 times.

630nathofather.jpg

Nat Ho's father (Photo: Nat Ho's Twitter account)

A few minutes later, Ho followed up with "No, this is not a joke. Much help appreciated. His name is Shih Meng or Daniel".

Ho, 27, told Yahoo! Singapore in a phone interview that he was alerted to his father's disappearance through an e-mail from the latter titled "Goodbye forever" with its contents looking like a suicide note.

Sensing that something was amiss, he then alerted his mother to check on his father. According to him, his parents had just gone out for lunch earlier and nothing was out of the ordinary. His mother did not realise her husband was missing as she had been doing laundry.

"I rushed home [after reading the e-mail] and we don't really know where to find him because he left everything behind including his wallet, iPad, phone and passport and house keys," Ho said. He added that it's possible his father may have brought an EZ link card along with him.

In subsequent tweets, Ho described his dad as being 1.68m tall, weighs about 73kg and left from Jurong East, possibly wearing a black T-shirt.

Ho, who sounded calm throughout his conversation with us, said his family is "trying to be as calm as possible" to explore all leads for his father's disappearance.

"Normally, I don't like to spread this kind of things to the media, [but] between saving face and doing this (tweeting his father's disappearance) so that more people can look for my dad and potentially save a life, then I'm willing to do so," said Ho, who has also alerted the police about his dad's disappearance.

Ho said his dad had been unemployed for the past few months and that may have sparked his father's depression. :(

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Nat Ho's dad missing and suicidal due to being unemployed

Any updates?
Dun look to optimistic....think the body might turn up in the next few days.
Another victim of PAP policies.....
If he had voted for Pappies then he brought it upon himself.......

manfrommars

Alfrescian
Loyal

i dont understand how can one not find a job in sg when unemployment rate is 2 or 1%.

i have no idea who this nathaniel guy is so i googled him. while he does put out some of the shittiest music i have ever listened to, he seems like a genuinely nice guy and i hope his dad is safe.

good luck mate and our thoughts are with you and your father!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

i dont understand how can one not find a job in sg when unemployment rate is 2 or 1%.

i have no idea who this nathaniel guy is so i googled him. while he does put out some of the shittiest music i have ever listened to, he seems like a genuinely nice guy and i hope his dad is safe.

hi there

1. bro, my take.
2. don't take those figures literally!

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singapore's unemployment rate is 2%? Says who? :rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If a man decides to die, nobody can dissuade him.

In fact, many of the people around you may be already 'dead'.

To me, dying is not just your heart stopping and your body has assumed room temperature.
You must feel alive, be alive and want to be alive.

There are people who truly live, and there are people who merely exist.

[video=youtube;I_izvAbhExY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_izvAbhExY[/video]

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Work as data entry for $1,200 also considered as employed.

The more important question is whether the employment rate is of quality.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

More than 6 months out of a job = you're officially out of the unemployment statistic.

Don't pretend that you don't know this fact.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Work as data entry for $1,200 also considered as employed.

The more important question is whether the employment rate is of quality.

Data entry job? Not going to happen.
Because the barriers to employment for a data entry job is very low, employers will prefer hiring younger and lower-cost FTs.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ho said his dad had been unemployed for the past few months and that may have sparked his father's depression.

Nat Ho, your dad should have taken heed of Zorro Lim's cry for skills upgrading among older workers.. If anything happens to your father, then pls do remember that your father's is an unfortunate victim of the PAP's pro FT policy..

Maybe there will be few PAP scums telling the state reporters that they feel sorry for your plight.. Remember this is all wayang show from them.. In truth they don't give a damn about you and your dad.. Seek revenge for your father in 2016.. Vote against the PAP in 2016.. Remember your dad.. The Pappy Scums are the ones responsible for it all..

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

I can never understand why anyone who is still healthy would want to end their lives when there are so many out there who would give anything to cure a terminal illness.

Health is EVERYTHING. With health intact, ANYTHING is achievable if you set your mind to it.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
masters say if that happens then monies kena con all by PRCs mm within 3 month....LPPL end up still commit suicide.

I agree. Being conned by the government is a much safer option, I think. At least you know your lifetime savings will still be circulating in the Singaporean economy. :smile:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be honest, I'm really concerned now. Has anyone here seen Nat Ho's dad's voting slip during the last GE? :confused:

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nat Ho
10 minutes ago via Sprout Social
Dear friends and fellow Singaporeans, thank you for ur help and prayers. My Dad has been found and is now safe w my Mum and Bro headed home.