• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Saw this at Clubsnap - TOC looking for free photographers

Wobble

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello, i'm new on the forum. My name is Mervin Lee and i come from over at www.theonlinecitizen.com.

To intro, theonlinecitizen.com (TOC) is a socio-political website focusing on political news and discussions related the singapore. Most recently we held our first "Transport-week" event over at the Speaker's Corner (Hong Lim Park) and invited prolific speakers to discuss about transports issues and woes such as price-hikes and the ERP.

The objective this time round is to form a more formal media team (comprising of video, photographer and interviewers) and we are shorthanded in terms of photographers. Basically i hope to gather 2 D-SLR photographers (no formal experience required) to help us cover 2 events on 11th Oct 2008, Saturday.

The first event from 2-5 pm will feature a book lanch organised by the TOC. From 5-7 pm will be a discussion over at the speaker's corner led by ex-NTUC income CEO Tan Kin Lian regarding issues involving bank investments in our nation.

All interest parties please contact me by sms/call 90296681, alternatively you can also email me at [email protected]. I respond quite quickly to emails as well. Thank you so much and hope for your enthusiasm!