• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Saw Phaik Hwa is the highest paid SMRT CEO

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Privatisation Is An Excuse To Dispossess The People

showimageCC.aspx

Many people in some forums are pissed with her incompetence completely. They all wanted her to resign. But, they knew she will not do it. $$$

But, when no one wants to pull any trigger, Lee gangsters will try to keep her and gangs will continue to rein Sinkies with their fascist lies again.

Dear Frens,

there have been many calls for her to resign, but i feel her resignation is just too cheap. She should be brought up on criminal charges and fined millions for the screw ups. Think about it, if she resign, she will just get another cushy job and cost more tax payers money. Or she goes back to malaysia and retire and spend her ill gotten wealth.

Remember, its peoples lives at stake and this is SMRT, its owned by the people no matter what PAP says.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Kua Hong Pak, 66, was paid between $1.75 million and $1.99 million last year, excluding options.

=> Gecko's relative?<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Kua Hong Pak provided superb grassroots support to LHL......... dun play play
He got stuck to LHL when he was MD of Sheng Li - forerunner of Singapore Technology n LHL the prince was 2nd Defence Minister................. a cosy relationship from that long ago

So when Kua's Comfort Delgro jacks up prices who dare say NO?

bullfrog

Alfrescian
Loyal
What resigned? She was retrenched!

Understand she is a friend of HC.
Works in DFS before. Resigned from DFS to go home to Malaysia but HC persuaded her to stay and likely offered her the MRT job.

So much for meritocracy. MeLeetocracy pays better.

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dear Frens,

there have been many calls for her to resign, but i feel her resignation is just too cheap. She should be brought up on criminal charges and fined millions for the screw ups. Think about it, if she resign, she will just get another cushy job and cost more tax payers money. Or she goes back to malaysia and retire and spend her ill gotten wealth.

If everybody think like you die lah. The next thing people will demand the same thing from MBT for creating major screw up in the sinkie housing and and WKS limping man escape fiasco or for that matter HC multi billion lost investments. Forgot who was the minister for the nicole highway is falling down falling down incident.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dear Frens,

If everybody think like you die lah. The next thing people will demand the same thing from MBT for creating major screw up in the sinkie housing and and WKS limping man escape fiasco or for that matter HC multi billion lost investments. Forgot who was the minister for the nicole highway is falling down falling down incident.

Tart Yew: NOT ME! But if needed, I will form another team.....not sure do what but better than not forming a team right?

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Privatisation Is An Excuse To Dispossess The People

Dear Frens,

Remember, its peoples lives at stake and this is SMRT, its owned by the people no matter what PAP says.

Privatisation was the first step to dispossess the people from their rightful ownership. The state was carved out by these wolves including opportunistic and disloyal capitalists (including fascists). I bet they were already counting the eggs before they hatch when they planned all these. What a lame excuse about efficiency ! These works and utilities are not own by Singaporeans anymore but by the rich and fascists personally.

Wow ! One happy family !

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal

Privatisation was the first step to dispossess the people from their rightful ownership. The state was carved out by these wolves including opportunistic and disloyal capitalists (including fascists). I bet they were already counting the eggs before they hatch when they planned all these. What a lame excuse about efficiency ! These works and utilities are not own by Singaporeans anymore but by the rich and fascists personally.

Wow ! One happy family !

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

no wonder hc is her friend, it hard to find such ugly mates