• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sarawak cleaner jailed 33 years & 24 stokes for role in 2010 'Kallang slashings'

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A 23-year-old cleaner from Sarawak was on Friday jailed 33 years and ordered to be caned 24 strokes for his role in the horrific Kallang slashings in 2010.

Hairee Anak Landak, who was 19 at the time, pleaded guilty to three charges of armed robbery with hurt.

He was initially charged with murder along with countrymen Michael Garing, 24, and Tony Imba, 34. They are among seven men arrested for the spate of violent robberies in Kallang and Sims Drive.

Hairee took part in a robbery spree of two hours between late night May 29 and early morning May 30. He was not armed but punched and kicked the victims

http://www.straitstimes.com/breakin...33-years-role-kallang-slashings-2010-20130118

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fuck, now we have to feed and house these scumbags for 33 years after he had done crime here. If it a reward or punishment?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
See? It pays to be a FT in Sinkieland, even if you're a Sarawak FT.

Murder charge can also be dropped to a 'armed robbery with hurt' charge.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
33 years in jail is definitely not lenient punishment.
This is what I heard from a close friend of the victim : On that night, he was pounced on and chopped (just to rob him). He ran off and the group chased, determine to finish him (fingers already chopped off and bleeding profusely). He was very fit which is why he managed to out run and out last the mob despite his injury. He kept running towards light, knowing that chances of being found and rescued is greater. It happened to be the light from PIE. He prayed while running, finally collapsing on the grass verge near PIE after losing too much blood and was found only many hours later. In his heart before passing out, he thought that he was not going to make it though he kept praying.

The victim is a top boy with perfect score for A level, canoe captain, super fit, spends free time helping poor kids in tuition centre near kampong kapok. All his dream and future were terminated by the senseless attack. Luckily he is a fighter and is progressing well now.

It was heartbreaking when I heard the story. The real mistake in this episode was letting in FT from Sarawak/Sabah. On the surface, most of them are quiet and hardworking. However, they are descendent of head hunters. Killing is part of hunting - no big deal. Therefore, if we had been more mindful and had given greater consideration of the cultural backgrounds of FT, this story might not have happened. However, we don't seems to learn anything from this mistake. The latest groups of FT who may appear to be cheerful and happy is a real concern. Do we really understand them well enough to let in such huge number? To me, they are worse than ah tiong and ah neh.

Last edited:

RogerK

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The victim is a top boy with perfect score for A level, canoe captain, super fit, spends free time helping poor kids in tuition centre near kampong kapok. All his dream and future were terminated by the senseless attack. Luckily he is a fighter and is progressing well now.

It was heartbreaking when I heard the story. The real mistake in this episode was letting in FT from Sarawak/Sabah. On the surface, most of them are quiet and hardworking. However, they are descendent of head hunters. Killing is part of hunting - no big deal. ... Do we really understand them well enough to let in such huge number? To me, they are worse than ah tiong and ah neh.

Really feel sad for this promising young naval diver who had so much of him being taken away because of government's open door policy to anybody who want to come. Remember to vote wisely if given a chance.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is what I heard from a close friend of the victim : On that night, he was pounced on and chopped (just to rob him). He ran off and the group chased, determine to finish him (fingers already chopped off and bleeding profusely). He was very fit which is why he managed to out run and out last the mob despite his injury. He kept running towards light, knowing that chances of being found and rescued is greater. It happened to be the light from PIE. He prayed while running, finally collapsing on the grass verge near PIE after losing too much blood and was found only many hours later. In his heart before passing out, he thought that he was not going to make it though he kept praying.

It was heartbreaking when I heard the story. The real mistake in this episode was letting in FT from Sarawak/Sabah. On the surface, most of them are quiet and hardworking. However, they are descendent of head hunters. Killing is part of hunting - no big deal. Therefore, if we had been more mindful and had given greater consideration of the cultural backgrounds of FT, this story might not have happened. However, we don't seems to learn anything from this mistake. The latest groups of FT who may appear to be cheerful and happy is a real concern. Do we really understand them well enough to let in such huge number? To me, they are worse than ah tiong and ah neh.

Are these fuckers considered malay? In singapore there's this view by a sizeable number of ppl that the only bad foreigners are tiongs and pinoys to some extent. Honestly i tell you. Sure killing is a part of hunting but are we talking animals or humans here?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I thot another victim died? That's why murder charge for the others are hanged?
33 years after discount 22 years....

This fellow never use weapons. The others charged for murder. Sure mati one.

The mati victim was bangalah I think.

Last edited:

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are these fuckers considered malay? In singapore there's this view by a sizeable number of ppl that the only bad foreigners are tiongs and pinoys to some extent. Honestly i tell you. Sure killing is a part of hunting but are we talking animals or humans here?
In Malaysia, they are considered as bumi but they are not Malay, they are actually aborigines. Their forefathers were head hunters. Even till today, they are prepared to kill over disputes.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In Malaysia, they are considered as bumi but they are not Malay, they are actually aborigines. Their forefathers were head hunters. Even till today, they are prepared to kill over disputes.

Disgusting pieces of shit with primitive behavior but i am sure some ppl will call them tough/alpha for wanting to kill someone or rob someone and then kill him for the fun of it.

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
We have to jail more criminals to create more civic compliance jobs to boost the GDP? :confused::eek:

Fuck, now we have to feed and house these scumbags for 33 years after he had done crime here. If it a reward or punishment?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But these 2 never mati. The one mati was Indian national construction worker Shanmuganathan (what a name) Dillidurai, 41.

I wonder if they have the original news article still floating around. How many ppl did they slash i remembered the police were combing the little india area for them.