• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Samsters Rejoice! Ho Ching Geylang nightlife to reopen!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think some of the retired hookers became hawkers or opened hair salons or restaurants. Some of the more ambitious ones studied further and became certified accountants.
The Malaysian MILFs that I used to be regular with back in GL and then Kin Jio Kar, many of them are owners of more than one property back in Matland. Some are silent partners in some business , some set up coffeeshops and let their siblings in Malaysia run the operations. And these girls are travel savvy too. Pre Covid days, many went to Japan, HK, some European countries for shopping holidays.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hey you self admitted JEREMY QUEK ASIAN TURTLE SON OF WHORE WHY DARE NOT TAG ME ANYMORE AND ONLY DARE TO SCAM MY GOOD NAME IN MY THREADS ONLY? OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE JEREMY QUEK AND SCARED I RETORT WITH YOUR NAME JEREMY QUEK.
There is hope for u once Geylang reopens.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP understand RED DOT need to have a Geylang Nightlife to attract foreign businesses just like the Shanghai Nightlife.